5.0 out of 5 stars little sylvanian shop
Published 16 months ago by Sarah Whiteside

3.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian families
Very good price and fast delivery.item came with lots of VERY small pieces and lots of stickers u have to put on yourself very fiddly
Published 10 months ago by Emma30

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars little sylvanian shop, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Village Store (Toy)
This toy is great! you have little Sylvanias foods and a trolley which I loved! I think and little girl would love this but I thing I should mention 2 important subjects 1)it is rather fiddly like all Sylvanias things because its small for example the trolley is only one or two CM longer than the parm of my hand and my hands are small! 2) because the objects are small I would NOT recommend this for children under the age of 5.

But over all this and all Sylvanias things are epic!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jubbly, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Village Store (Toy)
I bought this for my granddaughter aged 6 and old not believe the attention to detail in this . She absolutely loves stacking the shelves

4.0 out of 5 stars vvillage store, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Village Store (Toy)
my niece loved it goes with others in her collection
only one thing there are lots of little pieces
to lay out but you expect this from this range of quality toy

5.0 out of 5 stars so many pieces, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Village Store (Toy)
bought at discount price, felt like a value buy with all the varied shop pieces ranging from boxed food, canned food, fresh food, dairy, bakery, etc. even came with shop labeled shopping bag. very good for pretend play

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Village Store (Toy)
We bought this our daughter hannah to go with the other items she has, the store has not been put down since, very sweet and faltless detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mint, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Village Store (Toy)
This was just what i wanted for a main birthday gift for my 5 year old grand daughter. Very good value for my money

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun for little ones, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Village Store (Toy)
This set is packed with detail and offers plenty of roleplay opportunities. It's nice to have someplace for my daughter's Sylvanian Family characters to visit and play outside of their home. The boxes are quite fiddly to assemble and if you use all the accessories you don't have much space left in the actual shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy - Fiddly but fab, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Village Store (Toy)
Bought for my 5yr old daughter (and me if I'm honest). Please be aware that there are LOTS of things to fiddle about with before the shop can be fully ready......the usual crazy Sylvanian stuff like building teeny food packets and labelling minute ice-cream cartons. But all worth it in the end. You might just want a head start and some peace and quiet to sort these bits out but either way, when set up this is a fantastic role play toy and good value considering the attention to detail and the accessories included. IF YOU'VE NOT BOUGHT SYLVANIANS BEFORE .................please note, there are NO animal figures included with this set, so you made need to order some!

4.0 out of 5 stars A lot of pieces, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Village Store (Toy)
Great little set with plenty of items to play with, should have come with the shop keepers for this price. My daughter loved it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Village store, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Village Store (Toy)
My 8 year old granddaughter loved this on Christmas Day! She spent all day putting the numerous tiny boxes together to sell in the shop. Lots of play value! Would recommend this product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›