These are a great addition to the fish and chip van and complete the set. They are of the usual good quality that you expect of the the Sylvanian Families, and they are surprisingly detailed for such small toys. My daughter really likes playing with them and we set up all kinds of scenarios with them.

Recommended.
on 5 June 2014
As described, arrived very well packaged and in the estimated delivery time. These are a cute addition to the ever growing sylvanian family, but as the chip van needs workers, this is a must have!
on 20 June 2013
My girls love this and it fits so well with the chip van. The name Francesca was so sweet, as its my name! Added bonus, great product and is well played with and still looks brand new!
on 6 December 2013
A nice accessory to the chip van the figures are well made and help to bring the chip van to life.my granddaughter loves these figures and is amassing quite a collection
on 27 March 2014
Sylvanian family

Goods arrived safely and in required time. What else can I say about toys purchased for my grand daughter, they looked fine she liked them
on 20 November 2013
Great value for money in this toy the detail in them are really good and the added bits makes it worth the money
on 26 March 2013
Two more Sylvanian family members to play with along with one supplied with the fish and chip van. Very nice
on 26 February 2013
As her name is Francesca it was a huge surprise. She plays with it constantly by herself and with her cousins.
on 12 November 2014
My 4 year old niece loved this and so did me and my sister in law! The detail is great and so much included.
on 26 January 2016