4.0 out of 5 stars Onesie
Excellent product, buttons are a tad annoying but a very warm costume. Wore it on the ski slopes and all very impressed. Lovely material although it leaves fluffy bits on under clothing until after about 3washes. Definitely recommended.
Published 14 months ago by Rebecca

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality
the quality of the onesie compared to one i bought from ebay. It was so thin and poor material. Would not recommend buying it from here and buy from somewhere else and get value for your money. I feel ripped off as the one i bought from other places were much cheaper and better quality.
Published 9 months ago by Veeluong

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality, 3 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Onesie, 17 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Onesies - who knew !, 19 Jan 2013
Made a 12 yr old very happy, that's money well spent as far as I'm concerned. The company were helpful and I would certainly use them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MINE!, 17 Jan 2013
SO funky, SO cool, I absolutely love my giraffe onesie. So much so that I attend university lectures in it.
Fantastic service, fast standard shipping, quality is amazing.
Slight negative is it buttons up, not a zip. Which is handy actually for awkward male toilet situations.
Definitely recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pikachu Fan, 16 Feb 2014
Mrs. Deborah East "Daddy's Girl" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Good quality, fits and washes well. My son lives in it as he's a big Pikachu fan. Delivery was good and worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 22 Jan 2014
Well made, looks impressive, lasts wash after wash. So warm and cosy. Awesome little onsie, a must for Disney fans for movie nights

5.0 out of 5 stars Pikachu onesie, 18 Feb 2013
I bought the Pikachu onesie because all my friends have onesies and I really wanted one too. It arrived quickly and looks the same as in the picture (except it has brown stripes on the back instead of being just plain yellow) and it is soft and comfy. Like said in the other reviews, it would be better with a zip but buttons are still fine. The hood and tail are awesome and my onesie is so much better than my friends' - they're all jealous lol. One slight problem is that I'm 63" tall so I ordered the 63" - 67" but it is a bit small. The onesie itself had lots of room and is baggy when wearing but it is a bit short on my ankles and wrists, but maybe I just have abnormally long arms and legs haha. Would maybe recommend buying the next size up if you have long arms/legs but overall good product

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my onesie, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: MJK STUDIOŽ-Unisex Adult Anime cosplay costumes onesie/pyjamas/sleepwear -Unicorn/Bear/Cow/Dinosaur/Giraffe/Tiger/Panda/Stitch/Totoro/Wolf/Pikachu/Agry Bird (Apparel)
I always thought these a little rediculous until I bought my bro one as a joke, then I had a guilty curiosity. I love my giraffe. I'm 5ft 6in but got the XL to ensure it was baggy and oversized enough (got one for xmas that I was tall enough but a bit tight over some parts). I'm glad I did because this perfect for me. I'm sure I could have fit in the Large one but it would have been less roomy. Its really warm and made of a lovely soft material. The only thing I would change would be to add a zip rather than buttons. Other than that it's perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 10 Jun 2013
bit of fun not very durable.
only brought its for one party and it lasted half the night before it ripped

ARRAY(0xb0835dec)