5.0 out of 5 stars REMARKABLE THE BEST SONG TO SUMMER UP 2012 makes me cry everytime, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: I Wish For You The World [feat. Alistair Griffin] (MP3 Download)
This song recorded by Volunteers, not with the Music Industry backing as not played on mainstream chart list. It hasn't got Publicity machine behind it as not able to afford it and yet it is the most beautiful song, with sincere heartfelt lyrics and talent for days.

I was a GM too and this is my summer, the feeling the passion in words and music so I wish these gusy every success with the song

5.0 out of 5 stars Just wow!, 16 Dec 2012
This song is amazing and just emulates the British pride and spirit of 2012.
I recommend that anybody who enjoyed 2012 (I imagine a lot of you) should buy this song and show your support for some of the people who put the 'Great' into Britain.
Also, proceeds go to charity so what more could you want? :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Song, 16 Dec 2012
People usually buy charity singles because it's for a great cause not because it's a great song, but this stunning anthem for Olympic and paralympic charities is outstanding on both counts. Alistair Griffin is a genius!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous song to sum up a summer of sport, 16 Dec 2012
I don't often write reviews, but this really is the perfect Christmas single at the end of a year with the Olympics/Paralympics at its heart. Uplifting, heartwarming and inspiring stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 16 Dec 2012
I worked with the Aussies at the Paralympics and AWESOME is the word they've used about this song. All the brilliant memories I have of 2012 are evoked by this tune and who wouldn't want to Wish For You The World?

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 16 Dec 2012
Now I know what everyone was raving about, this is simply brilliant. Lyrics sum up the whole experience of being a games maker at London 2012. It must reach No 1, buy it you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It! Fantastic! Brilliant!, 16 Dec 2012
Been waiting for this to be released so I can buy it. Fantastic lyrics and brings back all the memories of a brilliant summer with the Olympics and the Jubilee. Wish we could have the Olympics every year! The Games Makers and Alistair deserve to get to number 1. Buy this and you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celebrating Summer 2012!, 16 Dec 2012
Brilliant concept, terrific song and all for a good cause. Gamesmakers and Alistair Griffin raising money for future GBR athletes...highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 16 Dec 2012
Love this and all proceeds to go to a great Olympian/Paralympian cause too. Well done Games Maker Choir featuring Alistair Griffin

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and Inspiring Christmas song, 16 Dec 2012
This is really good, those Gamesmakers really can sing and sing well! I am amazed at how good it is. if you are looking for a stocking filler that is more than worth the price this is it. I reckon it will breeze to number 1 in the charts.