Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 16 December 2012
What a fantastic song to end a wonderful Olympic year. The Games Maker CHoir embody the spirit of the games and Alistair Griffin has written an anthem for London 2012. A Christmas Number One Would sum up the amazing spirit of the Games Makers from both the Olympics and Paralympics. A brilliant charity single raising money for the British Olympians and Paralympians of the future.
on 16 December 2012
Anyone who watched the 2012 Olympics will remember the enthusiasm and hard work the Games Makers displayed. Now we find they can sing as well, is there no end to their talents? A wonderful song, you will find yourself humming it all day, which deserves to be No 1. All proceeds for Olympic charities - what's not to like?
on 16 December 2012
Love this song with its wonderful message of love, generosity and success. When I heard it I thought, this is what I want to say to my children and I bought it for my daughters. The choir sounds wonderful.
on 3 March 2013
Loved the song, loved the fact that it was my fellow Gamesmakers who were involved for a wonderful cause ! Alastair was brilliant too. So loved the song,wish I could have had it on CD as a memory though and gift for relatives who do not have an MP3 1
on 18 December 2012
A really moving and inspiring track that says much about what people wished for the Olympians. Brings goose bumbs to my spine. An extremely well sung and orchestrated work that is a real contender for Christmas No1
on 20 December 2012
It is a good song and is to help our athletes in rio. It brought back memories of a fantastic summer for our country and the games makers were a credit to us all and showed that the brits can still do it.
on 17 December 2012
This is a beautiful uplifting song with inspiring words and a catchy tune. The choir and Alistair's voice complement each other really well. It has a christmassy feel, as well making me remember the summer and how the Olympics seemed to bring the country together. The fact that they are singing for fun seems to come across in the song. It's for a good cause as the proceeds will help to fund future able bodied and disabled athletes training, which will hopefully also inspire others to live healthier lives!
Definately worth buying!
on 27 December 2012
If this goes some way to supporting our atheletes in attending the next Olympics then it has achieved its intention. It might even produce sponsorship from other organisations once they see what interest the choir has generated.
on 16 December 2012
I love this song. I only need to hear it once and I'm singing it all day. The Games Makers embodied a spirit of kindness and selfless giving during the summer and listening to this song takes me back there. A time when the news was (nearly) always positive and people looked out for each other (and chatted on the tube!).

With proceeds going to support future Olympians and Paralympians, it's a great cause.

I wish for you the world!
on 18 December 2012
The song is a beautiful way to end the year, a year when dreams came true as Gary Herbert so wonderfully put it on commentary in the Olympics.