5.0 out of 5 stars Disagree with previous reviews
A few minor breaks in transmission but I watched the 10 episodes of Bates Motel ,if it freezes just start again with another
source,there is plenty,no ads well worth the price saved me already £24 on a box set.Without hesitation thoroughly recommend this app.
Published 14 months ago by Lachlan MacDonald

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but..
It is a very good app and mostly works but some episodes and sometimes whole seasons don't work. Also there isn't a massive diversity in what series are on there, apart from that it is a very good app but could do with improvement.
Published 11 months ago by Ethan

5.0 out of 5 stars Disagree with previous reviews, 22 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Series Streaming (App)
Don't take any notice of those deliberately BLOCKING reviews. This app worked well on my kindle fire hd right from the start. Occasionally. need to change entry words but this is automatic. TIP - choose one where the first word is a real word. I have found the vids usually run perfectly with just occasional glitches. A wide choice of great series.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Series Streaming (App)
I have had this app for a while and found it to be well worth the money.would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 20 Dec 2013
F. McLauchlan (North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Series Streaming (App)
I do not understand the negative reviews for this app. It's the best 99p I have ever spent! Some background....I buy DVDs; everything from Mad Men to Breaking Bad to Modern Family. I watch them once, then sell them back on Amazon. I own a Kindle Fire. The basic, 8GB, 7" screen, £99 version. I bought it to surf the Net, access Facebook and play Boggle. I have a Keyboard Kindle with 3G for books. I only bought WiFi a few months ago and I have that from Plusnet (£8.49 a month) . I am not very techie and I do not get excited about technology or apps. But I saw this and thought I would try it out. It really is fantastic. Basically, it draws together all streamed episodes of TV series. The "Series" menu allows you to scroll down a very impressive list of shows. Find one you like, and add it to your "Favourites". I have found that I can only access shows that are streamed on the "Clicktoview" site in MP4 format, and the "Word Captcha" that lets you have access can be a bit tricky to see sometimes, but I usually get there. The viewing screen comes up very small, but just stretch it out turn your device to horizontal, and it is perfect. Last night, I viewed 2 episodes of Psych, 2 episodes of Cougar Town and checked accessibility for Criminal Minds, Community and Breaking Bad. All worked perfectly; no freezing, no buffering. It was just like watching on my TV. I think I have strong WiFi, so that may help. The quality is spot on and sound, through a pair of fairly cheap headphones is great. There are some series that I will not be able to view as they are not streamed on "Clicktoview", but I have compiled a list of about 20 series that can, be so I am very happy. I suppose you could ignore the app and go straight to the streaming site itself, but this just makes it easy and everything is in one place. Cannot recommend it enough.

UPDATE....a few months on and I am still absolutely hooked! Just finished one and a half series of "Elementary". Now, I became a bit frustrated at only being able to view "clicktoview" streams and not some of my favourite series like "Modern Family" and "True Blood", so I researched online and in these reviews and downloaded the following apps (all free) - ES File Explorer, Dolphin Browser, then Flash (which is not supported by the Kindle Silk browser), and Mobo Player (as advised in the help page of the Series Streaming App). The latter lets me stream other streams ("played" and "sockshare" work perfectly). If a stream (eg "nowvideo") defaults to download, then I download it, then find it in the downloads file in ES File Explorer. I can now stream or download every series available through this app.

A warning - don't EVER click on the url given on a stream page; it will take you to a site which is just a load of ads and requests for registration and card details. I think this is where one-star reviewers have been disappointed.

It's taken me a while to get to here, but this app is absolutely brilliant. I have had to up my broadband package to unlimited due to my addiction, and I fear my electricity bill is higher as my Kindle is always on charge! Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars this app is brilliant you could watch tv program from ten years ago, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Series Streaming (App)
You can watch tv program from ten years ago like charmed or x files this is why I like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy viewing, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Series Streaming (App)
I gave this a try despite quite mixed reviews - some people had no success at all whilst some were chuffed to bits.
I can understand the poor reviews as there was some faffage involved but I found that once I followed the instructions carefully it was all good.
The picture looks tiny when it originally appears but will expand to fit the screen and there are lots of good series available.
Very pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but.., 30 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best App I have bought, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Series Streaming (App)
This App works perfectly well on the Kindle Fire HD. The 'mp4' files play immediately but the 'flv' files need a bit more effort. To use the 'flv' files you need to download and use the 'Dolphin' browser, 'ES file viewer' and 'A8 player Vista'. Use 'Dolphin' to download the episode, 'ES file viewer' to find the download and 'A8 player Vista' to watch.
I can't fault the App. I have watched many full series and the new episodes of Homeland and Arrow etc are added at least a week before UK screening.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have !!!, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Series Streaming (App)
A really great little app the streaming is flawless and there are so many great set's it just bloody wonderful I would recommend to anyone

3.0 out of 5 stars 50/50 chance, 3 Jan 2014
I love my books (International Wanderer) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Series Streaming (App)
The app does what is says, no guarantee that the links work or exist and you have a 50/50 chance of whether or not you have to pay for the streaming service. It will work with Kindle HD but of course you have to download Dolphin HD and flash first. No suggestions/tips if you are having buffering issues. Otherwise I give this a middle of the middle review.

Series Streaming