on 21 March 2013
Apart from the bit about her childhood and then her relationship with Mark Wright it was really boring. Just whinging about her weight and telling how she gets ready to go out - I gave up and couldnt read any more than about half.
on 25 January 2014
The book starts off interesting but continually repeats its self. I feel admiration for her on what she has achieved but the book could have been half the size!
on 11 March 2013
She was self obsessed on the show and she is self obsessed in the book.
Dreadfully written and really really boring.
on 4 July 2014
I have always felt Lauren was wrongly perceived on TOWIE and she actually does come across as a nice person. Really feel for at times in the book when she talks about how she is slated by the press about her weight, but do feel as if she isn't completely honest about her relationship with Mark.

Like she has missed out the whole Sam/Mark/Lewis thing when she slept with Lewis whilst with Mark, and dosent really elaborate on why her and Mark had so many breaks, and also I find she contradicts herself alot, saying Mark was the love of her life and than going on to say she was just obsessed infatuated with him and it wasnt love makes no sense.

All in all its not a bad book, no juicy gossip or nothing lol.
on 9 April 2015
Enjoyable in parts but very very repetative. I love TOWIE and admire Lauren for not being pencil slim but a lot of the book was repetitive. For example in the chapter about her upbringing she mentions over and over and over again how she wished she was living with her mother. And mentioned over and over how she didn't want to live with her father. I scan read a lot of the book where it waffled on. Lauren mentioned numerous times how she has moved on from her ex Mark Wright and there was a lot of competitiveness surrounding her relationship with him. Some of the book was as though she was posting on Twitter with hash tags. An okay book but more of a teenage read.
on 8 April 2013
Overall a good read. Not particuarly well writen but lighthearted and interesting. There is a whole chapter about how to put on make up - as if no one else knows, which I don't really think was necessary! There is another whole chapter where Lauren talks about her weight and how she would like to be thinner but is proud of her curves etc etc, this also went on a bit longer than necessary!! I have given it four stars though as it is completely addictive! The chapter about her and Mark I couldn't put the book down for! So overall definatly worth a read!
on 10 August 2015
After watching TOWIE, I thought I would start reading some of the cast's books.

Lauren's is really interesting, and in my opinion not what I was expecting at all. She is just your normal girl next door, and not a diva as you would think from the media. I had a completely different opinion after I read the book. YES she talk's about Mark Wright, but she was in a long relationship with him but just gives her side of events from their time together.

I think good on her, and hope she is even more successful in both life and love
on 14 March 2013
Full of contradictions, no juicy gossips did not already know and just a let down. Expected more. Full of immature advice on Laurens top 10 tips to put lipstick on blah blah blah
on 22 January 2014
I've always been a huge fan of Lauren and became even more so when I read the book. I cried my eyes out and some parts where a mirror to my own life. Lauren your a gorgeous girl. You kind, clever and despite what everyone says absolutely beautiful. You deserve every success and I hope your dreams really do come true. Mark you really aint got a clue what your missing.
on 13 July 2014
This book is brilliant and recommend for any Lauren's fans or only way is Essex fans. In the book Lauren opens up to how her and mark relationship was and how being on the show added pressure to that and also about her weight. She also shares her fav party sound tracks with her and her beauty secrets. This is one great book I would highly recommend.