Nick Spalding does it again. The story of Jamie, Laura and Poppy continues in Austrailia. How 2 adults can possibly get into such fixes astounds me. I absolutely love these books and highly recommend them to everyone. Outstanding reading and no matter how many times you do read them you still laugh. Brilliant work AGAIN Nick
Published 17 months ago by moodycow1974

3.0 out of 5 stars OK read but not as good as his previous books
I really enjoyed Nick Spaldings previous books as they are light reads with plenty of laughter. This book was funny in some places but certainly not to the standard of the other books. Worth a read but slightly disappointing if you have read the other books.
Published 6 months ago by CAROLE WILSON

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely bloody amazing. Laughing and crying in one chapter book, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: Love...Under Different Skies: Book 3 in the Love...Series (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud funny once again!, 5 Feb 2013
I've read all of Nick Spaldings books to date and each time they get funnier ! Not good when your sitting on the train at peak time laughing your head off alone ! Can't recommend this enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Best trilogy EVER!, 5 Feb 2013
You've done it again Nick. Just finished reading Love...under different skies & I loved it. It had me laughing out loud from the start. I love your ability to make the characters leap out at you from the pages & come alive. Definitely 5* from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny as!!, 2 April 2013
Loved this book. I had read the others a little while back and didn't realise this was out to buy. It was funny, emotional and real. I thought it was fab that it was based in Australia as this brought some humor in to it regarding spiders and crocodiles. The things that Jamie and Laura do had me giggling out loud every night to which I had a laugh with some of my friends about. This book for me like the others came at a good time. I was feeling a bit down and wanted comedy. These certainly helped. Recommended to everyone as everyone needs a smile and a giggle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant, 1 Feb 2013
I couldn't wait to download this book and it didn't disappoint! The story of the Newmans continue in Australia....so many laugh out loud moments...just couldn't put it down. Excellent stuff Nick :))

5.0 out of 5 stars Nick Spalding does it again!, 3 May 2013
Katie85 (Northamptonshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I must have been asleep or something for the last few months or so as I had no idea there was a third "Love..." story out until I stumbled on this by chance a few days ago. I had high hopes for this one, as I had loved and still remembered the plots for the first two, and it lived up to all expectations.

The story picks up three years after "Love... and Sleepless Nights", which has seen Jamie and Laura fall into a set pattern in life trying to support their intelligent three-year-old daughter, so when Laura is offered a job abroad, it sets them on a new adventure. There's plenty of laughs in all chapters - you really have to wonder how all these things can happen to one family, but they can equally happen to you or someone you know. It is laugh-out-loud funny - I did get some strange looks from my colleagues while I was reading this on my lunch breaks. The timing is brilliant too - just as you think it's all going to go well and then comes the funny part. But there is also a serious issue for them to deal with, understandable with all the changes they've faced, and it adds a new dimension to the characters.

If you've read "Love... From Both Sides" and "Love... and Sleepless Nights", then this is highly recommended reading. If you have not read the first two books, then it is not essential to have read the first two, as you pick it up quite quickly and there's few references to the first two stories, although you would have a better understanding of the characters if you did read them. Besides, why read one funny book when you can read three?

A brilliant story which only took a couple of days to complete and had a feel-good factor. Nick Spalding has pulled another one out of the bag. Five stars every day of the week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read!, 18 April 2013
I have now read 5 of Nick Spaldings books and this is the third in a series of which I have definitely had a good number of laugh out loud moments. Easy to read, true to life and made better by love and life coming from the male eye view

5.0 out of 5 stars Love...under different skies, 5 Feb 2013
Absolutely amazing book...had me in stitches most of the time with the added presence of heart tugging. Was a fab book. Well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommending this to EVERYONE - Brilliant, entertaining and funny, 5 Dec 2013
Megan ReadingInTheSunshine (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Having thoroughly enjoyed Nick Spalding's previous novels, I was very excited about Love...Under Different Skies.

We meet up again with Jamie and Laura in Love...Under Different Skies, where they find themselves facing a big change. When Jamie's meltdown at work ends with him being handed his P45, and Laura isn't having that much luck either, they long for something new. And when Laura is offered a new job in Australia, they jump at the chance! But as they soon learn, their problems have a way of following them... can their love survive under different skies?

I really enjoyed this, Nick Spalding has once again created a truly fantastic book that will have readers captivated from the first page.

I liked being back in the company of Jamie and Laura, and having been through a few books with them already, I felt as though I knew them very well and so it was lovely to go back to something familiar, it was just like meeting up with old friends!

I particularly enjoyed the move to Australia, it was so interesting to see them adapting to life over there and the problems that come with being in an entirely different location!

Nick's writing is SO funny, he had me laughing constantly, so much that at some points there were tears coming down my face where I was in hysterics. I'd actually recommend this series on the laughs alone, that's how HILARIOUS these books are!

I think one of the best thing about Nick's books is that they are so relateable, there will definitely be readers out there who can relate to some of the things in Jamie and Laura's relationship, the things they get up to, even events that happen with Poppy (I actually love Poppy so much!). And at other times you'll find yourself nodding in agreement at their thoughts and feelings.

Love... is a BRILLIANT series which I have no hesitation in recommending to everyone! If you haven't read them then please do because you are in for a TREAT! Love...Under Different Skies is very entertaining, funny and should definitely be on your shopping list this year!

5.0 out of 5 stars fanbloodytastic, 10 Sep 2013
I absolutely LOVE Nick Spaldings books! Properly!!

Obviously I have read Love from Both Sides, Love and Sleepless Nights and this is the third of Jamie and Lauras life! Just brilliant, Nick captures exactly what relationships are like, he makes me feel like I am out with my best friends in the world and we are talking about life in general and having a laugh about ridiculous things!

This is another one of Nicks books that's had me snotting with laughter, proper body shaking sniggers! I have had two children, my pelvic floor isn't what it was but I have regained a modicum of control since, however, Nick Spalding tests that control to the max (compliment in there somewhere Nick!!)

Can I also say that he's a lovely bloke, he responds to fans tweets and facebook messages, he's just brilliant! You must buy all of his books!!