4.6 out of 5 stars1,007

on 4 May 2015
Actually a little bigger than I was expecting, and very nice quality too! Fit's perfectly on my desk, and it's just the right size to get my keyboard, mouse, screen and speakers on. I was considering going all out on a Razer mouse pad to match my system, but honestly I think I made the right choice buying this instead. Couldn't be happier!
on 11 February 2014
Its flat.

Its black.

My mouse sits on top of it.

My mouse is now extremely responsive and accurate.

Chuffed
0Comment|111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 April 2013
Within the universe of mouse pads, for me, this one sits in the Goldilocks' zone. It's not too big or too small. It's smooth for a textile surface but not too slick like a table top. A real pleasure to use for precise graphics work.

It's thin so the corners don't catch your wrist but thick enough so it feels like a mat and I do not feel the table through it. Its rubber backing means that it does not slip.

It even looks as good as black squares of material go.
on 1 February 2013
Just received this mousemat today and have to say its just what i expected. Great quality, Feels heavy duty and grips my desk solid.Great smooth finish. My Perixx mx-2000 mouse glides across it. Five stars from me, highly recommended
on 12 June 2015
It's so good, the material is amazing. it's that big you can fit your mouse and your keyboard on and I still had room for Mr. meowmers (The cat).
on 18 June 2015
This is a wonderful piece of kit. I wanted it so that I could rest my laptop on it. It's soft, doesn't overheat the laptop and has a fantastic grip on the desk so it doesn't accidentally jiggle about. Would highly recommend this product and can't believe how cheap it is, given its size.
review image review image
on 13 August 2014
There is not much to say about mouse mat but never underestimate the size in mm as I did, I thought when I get the mouse mat it would be the size of a 23 inch monitor but it’s almost double 900*400 to be exact. The mat has a lovely smooth finish and works well for most mice.

I have tested this using the dragon gaming mouse, original optical mouse and an older optical mouse as the more older optical mice never usually worked that well but they all worked perfect. I used to play on a hard wood surface and the response of the mouse was not good and was always making horrible noises but now it glides like a dream with and excellent response times for gaming as this is highly important as you all might know for all the heavy games out there. And it’s not like you will run out of the room!
The only negative with the mat is that of the sheer size you will need the room for it on your desk! But if you can make the room it is worth it!

Within the world of mouse mats this mat sits in the gold zone and I would give it 5 out of 5 for the price size and lovely finish. And would recommend this to any gamer and you will not be disappointed! If you are a gamer that does a lot of LAN parties and takes equipment out with you I’d recommend not getting this XXL settle for the X-large.
on 29 March 2013
The mousepad is really very good: its rubberized lower layer is very solid and adheres very well to any surface, and the upper texture is nicely smooth and rigid. It is also very thin, which is really good as it makes it more flexible, portable and gives a natural feeling while using the mouse.
on 7 August 2013
The packaging like others pointed out crams the mat and when you take it out it doesn't lay flat all the way around, the edges go wavey and you can almost peel off the top layer off because the edges are also a little rough. I bought a medium one and I am trying to ignore the fact that it doesn't lay fully flat on the bottom edges...but otherwise, it's big enough, slick, comfortable, works well with my wireless mouse, doesn't slip around.
on 4 March 2014
Mouse mat works like a charm. Not sure why people seem to be having issues with the packaging. Yes, it is rolled up but when it is unrolled, you set the mat on your table with the mat rolling downwards so that when you flatten it in place, it gently sticks to the surface of your table and lies flat on top.

Either people have their mats on the wrong side (e.g. the curves are rolling up) or the product company manufacture some of their mats rolled one way or the other, meaning I got lucky with mine when the bottom side curved in.

All in all, the mat is efficient in it's use, responds great to my G600 Logitech, and looks simple but sexy in it's aesthetic. 5/5