5.0 out of 5 stars Mouse Mat
Its flat.

Its black.

My mouse sits on top of it.

My mouse is now extremely responsive and accurate.

Chuffed
Published 7 months ago by Scott mckenzie

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a 'Gaming' surface.
This 'gaming' mouse pad should not be sold as such in my opinion. It is of a good size which is the main reason I bought it as I normally use a Razer eXact Mat and fancied a little extra room. The problem is that the mat itself seems to be just a normal mouse mat, but on a larger scale. There is absolutely nothing special about the materials used that I can see, and as...
Published 4 months ago by Cripsy

‹ Previous | 1 2 325 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Badly packaged, not sure about the quality., 12 Jan 2014
The mat came in a rectangular box, and was obviously folded to fit in this space. When unfolded the mat was ruckled at the fold points where it was squeezed to fit into the edges of the box shape, and also has a severe crease along one edge caused by being badly inserted into its packaging. Seems to be a permanent feature. They should try using a cylinder for packaging, as it may help avoid the creases and ruckles.

5.0 out of 5 stars A ruddy good matt, 18 April 2013
Delivery was quick, rolled out the matt and flopped it on the desk. Seems to be nice and 'grippy' whilst working well with my fancy sensitive laser mouse.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality mouse mat, 12 April 2013
For the money paid, I can't grumble, nice size, accurate and quick, would definately recommend over more expensive similar products.

5.0 out of 5 stars best mouse pad i've owned so far, 1 April 2013
In the past, I've bough cheap mouse pads that have been more of a "rounded" shape and I've always been slightly annoyed at them because they were so small, my mouse would be going over the edge. This cause me to not even bother using mouse pads for years.
So i was pleasantly surprised when i got this, because it was a good size, felt nice, and even had a soft foamy underside that holds in down like a charm.
Plus, i bought it as a part of a deal with the perixx mouse and keyboard, so it was a really good bargain, and now i have matching accessories for my computer!
I would recommend a product like this, over an over-rated brand like Razor any day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 27 Feb 2013
Good Mouse pad, does everything it needs to, doesn't slip and a nice smooth surface for gaming. Good price also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. WELL WORTH IT, 27 Feb 2013
Speedy delivery, excellent performance, and extremely worth the price. The original website displays the product at almost £20!

Good Gaming mouse for my Cyborg R.A.T... And works really well with other mice.

Does not jiggle about on your desk, good texture, and large surface

WELL DONE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perix Gaming Mouse Pad, 19 Feb 2013
Good quality and exceptional value at £5.95. Bought it to replace my ageing razer goliathus mouse mat (Control). I'm a semi retired professional photographer and don't do anywhere near as much photoshop work as I used to. In the short time I've used this I've found it to be more than adequate for my needs and would recommend it at the price I paid. However, I would have got another razer goliathus mouse matif this had been it's original £19-90 as that would have been cheaper and has a less slippery surface and possibly more suited to photoshop work. I have no experience with computer games so can't comment on its use for what it was actually designed for, other than the smoother surface would probably be an asset. I say this because Razer do a speed edition which has a smoother surface.
I've bought several Perixx items which have all been good value for money and their service has also been excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pad, 13 Feb 2013
Bargain price and excellent quality. Mouse glides over the surface without any drag whatsoever. Although fairly thin, looks like it will last for some time.

5.0 out of 5 stars More perixx quality, 1 Feb 2013
Just received this mousemat today and have to say its just what i expected. Great quality, Feels heavy duty and grips my desk solid.Great smooth finish. My Perixx mx-2000 mouse glides across it. Five stars from me, highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain gaming mat, 6 April 2013
I`ve only dipped into the gaming peripherals pot once before, with a bottom of the range SteelSeries mouse mat. I decided I`d like to have a better mat for work and found good reviews of this Perixx DX-1000L. First impressions are very good. It`s the same thickness and dimensions (13" x 10.5") as the SteelSeries but the Perixx corners are squarer than than the SteelSeries so there`s slightly more coverage.

I think the rubber backing grips my desk surface better on the Perixx, the SteelSeries moved around but I don`t think the Perixx is going anywhere.

A key difference is the top surface. The SteelSeries is low friction but is definitely more 'fabric'-like to the touch. The mouse moves smoothly but there is some friction under your wrist which gets irritating or uncomfortable over time. It also seems to trap dust and bits.

The Perixx feels more silky to touch and under the wrist. It`s early days so I may come back and edit this review in time.

For now, I`m keeping the Perixx for home use (a bit illogical as I spend all my working time at the computer compared with a grabbed hour in front of Battlefield 3 at home). Maybe I`ll need to buy another Perixx for work after all.

At £8.00 this is an ideal budget gaming mat. If you think all mouse mats are the same this will show you why this isn`t true and won`t break the bank. Even if you`re not a gamer having a good sized smooth mat can improve your time at the keyboard.

‹ Previous | 1 2 325 | Next ›