5.0 out of 5 stars More perixx quality
Just received this mousemat today and have to say its just what i expected. Great quality, Feels heavy duty and grips my desk solid.Great smooth finish. My Perixx mx-2000 mouse glides across it. Five stars from me, highly recommended
Published on 1 Feb. 2013 by Clark Freeman

The edges of this mouse pad frayed within hours of use, and the fabric used on the surface while very nice to the touch, is very stiff, so when frayed, is very sharp on the wrist. After the first few days of using this pad I developed a rash of scratches on my wrist and eventually stopped using the mat altogether.
Published 4 months ago by Gareth

5.0 out of 5 stars More perixx quality, 1 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Perixx DX-1000L, Gaming Mouse Pad - 320x270x2mm Dimension - Non-slip Rubber base - Special Treated Textured Weave (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not too slippery, not too sticky, just right, 16 April 2013
Within the universe of mouse pads, for me, this one sits in the Goldilocks' zone. It's not too big or too small. It's smooth for a textile surface but not too slick like a table top. A real pleasure to use for precise graphics work.

It's thin so the corners don't catch your wrist but thick enough so it feels like a mat and I do not feel the table through it. Its rubber backing means that it does not slip.

It even looks as good as black squares of material go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, effective, out the package, 4 Mar. 2014
R. L. Delos Santos (London, England) - See all my reviews
Mouse mat works like a charm. Not sure why people seem to be having issues with the packaging. Yes, it is rolled up but when it is unrolled, you set the mat on your table with the mat rolling downwards so that when you flatten it in place, it gently sticks to the surface of your table and lies flat on top.

Either people have their mats on the wrong side (e.g. the curves are rolling up) or the product company manufacture some of their mats rolled one way or the other, meaning I got lucky with mine when the bottom side curved in.

All in all, the mat is efficient in it's use, responds great to my G600 Logitech, and looks simple but sexy in it's aesthetic. 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouse Mat, 11 Feb. 2014
Its flat.

Its black.

My mouse sits on top of it.

My mouse is now extremely responsive and accurate.

Chuffed

5.0 out of 5 stars A proper gamer mouse matt!, 21 Mar. 2013
I purchase this mouse mat along with the Perixx MX-2000 gaming mouse and I am very please with my purchases they work extremely well together!
The mat is bigger than expected, but this is gamers mouse mat and does the job perfectly. I'm a Battlefield 3 jockey and it's improved my skill dramatically!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow the size, 13 Aug. 2014
There is not much to say about mouse mat but never underestimate the size in mm as I did, I thought when I get the mouse mat it would be the size of a 23 inch monitor but it’s almost double 900*400 to be exact. The mat has a lovely smooth finish and works well for most mice.

I have tested this using the dragon gaming mouse, original optical mouse and an older optical mouse as the more older optical mice never usually worked that well but they all worked perfect. I used to play on a hard wood surface and the response of the mouse was not good and was always making horrible noises but now it glides like a dream with and excellent response times for gaming as this is highly important as you all might know for all the heavy games out there. And it’s not like you will run out of the room!
The only negative with the mat is that of the sheer size you will need the room for it on your desk! But if you can make the room it is worth it!

Within the world of mouse mats this mat sits in the gold zone and I would give it 5 out of 5 for the price size and lovely finish. And would recommend this to any gamer and you will not be disappointed! If you are a gamer that does a lot of LAN parties and takes equipment out with you I’d recommend not getting this XXL settle for the X-large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, very thin, 29 Mar. 2013
The mousepad is really very good: its rubberized lower layer is very solid and adheres very well to any surface, and the upper texture is nicely smooth and rigid. It is also very thin, which is really good as it makes it more flexible, portable and gives a natural feeling while using the mouse.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just about given it a 4 - because..., 7 Aug. 2013
The packaging like others pointed out crams the mat and when you take it out it doesn't lay flat all the way around, the edges go wavey and you can almost peel off the top layer off because the edges are also a little rough. I bought a medium one and I am trying to ignore the fact that it doesn't lay fully flat on the bottom edges...but otherwise, it's big enough, slick, comfortable, works well with my wireless mouse, doesn't slip around.

1.0 out of 5 stars and the fabric used on the surface while very nice to the touch, 11 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse mat, lovely surface., 7 Jan. 2015
My old mouse mat wore out, it was one that had a solid, plasticky surface and I much preferred it to the cheap 'fabric' ones that tend to prevent the mouse from gliding. Looking for a new one it seemed ridiculous that I was stuck with very little choice: get a fabric surface or pay stupidly high prices for a 'gaming surface' that I don't need.

This fits the bill perfectly and I've been completely converted to what a proper fabric mat can be like. My mouse glides over this with never a hitch, and it stays in place on the desk thanks to its rubbery backing. I'm not a gamer so all I need is the most basic of functions from a mouse mat: nice movement and desk protection, and this offers both.

For a regular PC user who needs a 'normal' sized mouse mat, the Medium is the best choice. Gamers will no doubt benefit from the blanket sized ones available.

One thing I've noticed is that the corner can start to curl a touch, from constantly being clipped by the sleeve of whatever I'm wearing, but I just rotate the mat on the desktop so that corner is opposite and it soon flattens out.