5.0 out of 5 stars Like a tardis.
Published 17 months ago by LizzieH

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality product.
I bought this and had it approximately two months when the belt strap frayed away on one side. It had been used minimally.
Published 14 months ago by Miss Alexandra Mounsey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a tardis., 18 July 2013
Very deceptive. Looks small and neat but holds loads of stuff, three pockets, the largest holds my husbands DSLR. I put a large purse in mine along with a small digital camera, my inhalers, a large bunch of car and house keys , tissues, sunscreen and other odds and ends. Quite amazing, plus I used the smallest size water bottle and put one on each side to balance things up, I didn't use the elastic on the front but no doubt that will hold a bit more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 26 Jun 2013
Excellent quality good price. I would recommend this product. Quick delivery. I got everything in and more for my walks as i can't use a backpack due to disibility

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality product., 18 Oct 2013
I got in touch with the seller to replace it, but they wouldnt do that as they said it was general wear and tear. Though they did offer me £3.40 (or there abouts) to go get it fixed somewhere. Which I never got, nor did i get any response from any further emails.
disappointed with the item and the company. I wont be using them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Travel bag, 20 Jun 2013
Very pleased with this for a budget bag. It holds plenty but the best thing is the side straps which when pulled in compress the bag. Meaning if you don't have loads of kit in it, it's not flapping around. I use this on my motorbike and its great. I'm a slim bloke so had to cut a good length off the waist belt as the flapping was doing my head in whilst riding the motorbike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bumbag, 30 Nov 2013
Since I bought this almost a year ago I carry it every day when taking my dog for walk. With all the pockets and the huge space, this bag is really practical. Best value for money

1.0 out of 5 stars Buckle snapped day 1, 27 Aug 2013
The main buckle did not last 5 minutes... Very Disappointing.

Also smaller than most I have had and less practical.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 13 April 2014
holds a lot - like the handle on top so if you are not wearing it round waist still easy to carry. Doing 100k walk and been invaluable on our training walks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for your money, 6 Jan 2014
This is an excellent compact travel bag for carrying a 35mm camera and other items. It has some great pockets and is well-made and I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 2 Sep 2013
I was really pleased with this bum bag it was well worth it i am a big women & it fitted me really pleased with it its really good

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 26 July 2013
I love it and my waist is 56 inch and the belt is even longer. I can put a bottle of water and a bottle of Pepsi in the places for them. It also takes my Samsung note 2 and my wallet and there is more space for more

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›