5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for non internet businesses too, 15 Jan 2013
M. Needham (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Internet Lifestyle Productivity: Master Time. Increase Profits. Enjoy Life! (Kindle Edition)
I've been a fan of the stevescottsite.com for some time and I am well used to having solid quality advice from Steve, who I've come to realise is a productivity God.

Whilst this book is clearly aimed at internet related businesses, the informaton here is useful for many different types of businesses, especially freelancers.

It's a no nonsense practical guide to being hyper productive in your business. Considering that the book is aimed at internet entrepreneurs you might be surprised that the book is thin on tools, as Steve is a big fan of notebook and pen. In my opinion it's all the better for that because too often we over complicate by relying on tools on our phones or computers, when in reality it takes longer. (After all this is being about being hyper efficient and productive).

I was particularly taken with the folder system for containing the procedures and checklists and I'll be implementing that in my own business straight away.

This is not only a good book, it's a useful book, well written and no nonsense. You're business will thank you for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Save time and get more done, 10 Dec 2012
This is a fantastic resource for anyone who wants to discover how to get the most out of their limited time, talents and resources. It's jam packed full of practical, actionable tips and advice, and the author generously provides lots of examples from his own experience, which helps you understand how to implement the strategies in practice.

I'm certainly going to be trying some of these ideas out for myself - like the 'pomodoro' technique, which sounds simple but very effective.

All in all, a great project management handbook for internet marketers - very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Straightforward and Effective, 10 Dec 2012
This is a book for you if you want real-life effective productivity advice. It's well-organised and contains examples of exactly how Steve organises his life and his business to really get things done. I like the advice to keep a clear desktop on your computer and also how to be really specific in what you want to get done every day - definitely the best way to get more done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for turning procrastinators into action takers, 10 Dec 2012
K. A. Barr (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great little book with some absolute gems of advice for increasing your productivity. The tips about combining your daily action tasks and weekly to do list is great.

I know my productivity is lower because I currently have a very scattered approach to my business. I'm looking forward to implementing some of the strategies in this book to help me find better focus and efficiency.