Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 March 2013
A great return from Bruce and Kelly. This has some of the most straight up honky tonk that Kelly has recorded in 20 years. The CD boasts half a dozen solid Bruce Robison originals with the balance being made up of an inspired choice of covers. Stand outs for me are the title track, a great version of Dave Alvin's `Border Radio', the beautiful `Long Way Home' and Robert Earl Keen's country waltz `No Kinda Dancer'. All killer and no filler, this is the most consistently enjoyable release from Kelly since she parted company with MCA back in the early 90s. I Highly recommend this CD!
on 7 March 2013
What more can you say about Kelly Willis?That voice just makes your hair stand on end and , here with hubby Bruce, they have given us a true country blue album of sheer pleasure that should make Nashville green with envy.
on 25 March 2013
Dont get me wrong this aint no Nashville slosh.Just two great voices that mesh & mix and ache on a
great set of songs.In my opinion there wont be a better duet cd this year.
on 1 August 2014
This record is growing on me with repeated plays, I'm still attracted most to the upbeat tracks especially and have a thing for Kelly's voice three stars possibly rising.....