Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: Size 6 - 11|Colour: Multi-Colour|Change
Price:£1.48+ Free shipping

on 7 December 2013
Fantastic quality and great fit for the feet of the special "Blue" fan in your life. He will love these socks to keep his toes warm at the match.
on 20 August 2013
Bought as a present for my husband without him knowing and he loves them. Might buy more in the furture
on 23 November 2014
A pair of black socks with the emblem for Manchester City on the sides of them. The perfect present for the man in your life who is a fan of the football club.

As these are intended as a gift, I haven't worn them to check the fit (sizes 6 to 11) or durability but they feel nice and soft.

They were inexpensive too.
on 17 May 2014
I bought these for my husband for Christmas. Apparently he discovered that on the days he wore them, ciity won. Eventually he wouldn't let me wash them between matches - just in case they were lucky. But hey they won the league so who am I to argue!? And eventualy they washed well. Recommended.
on 17 November 2013
A bit late with my review,but better late than never!So pleased with them,great for stocking fillers and well worth the money.They arrived so quickly,within a couple of days.Have recommended them to my friends and to anybody else thinking of buying them.Thanks very much.
on 15 January 2014
Cheapest on amazon at just £2.04 and free delivery :-)

Official Product, great quality, nice and comfy wearing them to the match :)

Ideal gift for the blue in your life.

Delivered quickly too, VERY happy :)
on 2 March 2014
Xmas purchase for my husband, a long standing City fan. He wears them on match days along with tshirt, cap, scarf etc. He thinks it helps them. Bless him!! Oh and he has a half time cuppa out of his City mug...also purchased on Amazon.
on 25 January 2015
Comes as two socks, one for the left foot and one for the right. Insert foot at the top through the hole and push all the way to the end. You will then see the Manchester City logo above the ankle. Good at keeping feet warm also
on 5 August 2013
Great value for money. Good quality and arrived quickly. Would not hesitate on buying more pairs. Lots of . People were selling these socks but these were the best price.
on 9 January 2014
a great gift for my dad that i bought for christmas, he's over the moon with them especially for the price I paid. I will invest in more for next christmas!