5.0 out of 5 stars will definitely recommend it to friends!
will definitely recommend it to friends! I love the lighter version as well but this one is really amazing with the complete set of connectors!
Published 18 months ago by rspvuplzm

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but
Published 18 months ago by vp

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: <B>GOOD FAITH Mobile Battery Pack 1450mAh External Battery Pack High Capacity solar energy Power Bank Charger Dual USB output for the Apple iPhone 4s 4 3Gs 3G, the iPod Touch, iPad, The New the iPad / HTC sensation, XE, XL, One XS, Thunderbolt, Inspire4G, EVO 3D 4G, Desire SZ HD / Samsung Galaxy S3 S2 S 2 II ACE Mini S Advance, the Galaxy Nexus / Nokia N9 N8 the N900 N800 Lumia 900 800 710 610 / Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, V3, V8, Samsung G600,Nokia N70, the other variety interface gift.green<B>
I ordered this after reading the review and was impressed enough to order one. I needed this to charge my iPhone 5 whilst camping. It was only after I ordered it did I know how long delivery time was, however it arrive the day before departure. I fully charged it from the mains and had it strapped to my luggage on my bike for 2 days. When my phone was down to 17% I charge it up using the device, I think it got to 62% before running out of charge. It was left out in bright sunshine for a few days but only reached 2 leds. I am a bit disappointed but if it was only used as an emergency battery supply and you did not rely on solar charging it would be ok

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't get it to work with my iPhone 4S., 30 Aug. 2013
This product seems to work fine with my digital camera (Panasonic TZ40), but I can't get it to work with my iPhone 4S. If anyone else has had the same problem, I would appreciate feedback. I can only give 2 stars until I can get it to work with iPhone 4S.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After further investigation, the charger works ok with the following:

Panasonic TZ40 - Digital Camera
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Phone
iPod Classic 80GB
iPhone 4

However, this product DOES NOT WORK WITH AN IPHONE 4S, although it says it does in the product description.

After contacting Xiaoping - Amazon, a full refund has been obtained within 24 hours.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - does not work with Apple devices!!, 26 Sept. 2013
Please note if you are using this within the UK it does not work with Apple devices - failed miserably with both the iPhone 4S and iPod - even though it states in the product description that it works with these.
To be fair I complained and Amazon refunded me the full cost immediately, but the seller needs to update the product description and save everyone a lot of time!

5.0 out of 5 stars will definitely recommend it to friends!, 15 Sept. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work from the start., 1 April 2014
Left in bright sun for a whole day. Tried several peoples phone's and doesn't react when I plug it in. Useless

5.0 out of 5 stars Also is very durable!!!good!1good!!, 4 Mar. 2014
I love this product and use it almost everyday since I'm at school and need to charge my phone. Sun charge takes about 23hours to fully charge the device and only about 4 hours for wall charge. This device can charge your phone 3-4 times over, if full, before running out of a charge. It is great for camping as well just strap it to the outside of your pack and it will charge while you hike. Also is very durable!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 4 Mar. 2014
once charged for the first time from the wall outlet it charged my cell phone many times before I even used 50 percent of the charge. It charged itself during the hike while it was cloudy out. So far I have yet to completely drain it down while charging my cell phone and my wife's. great purchase. I will be ordering another one in the future so we will be prepared for the zombie apocalypse.

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend! !Other wise it is great!!, 4 Mar. 2014
I really like this charger since I do not always have the means to charge my phone or kindle. My only complaint would be is that it needs a seperate indicator light to let you know when it's on/off. Since it uses the same light to show charged amount and that it's charging it can be confusing. Other wise it is great!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this thing, 15 Sept. 2013
Love this thing. Can charge all phones and ipods tablets and so on. Very small and compact. Well worth a buy ! !

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend it anyone, 11 Aug. 2013
this product is great use it every time I came out in the house or on the road charge it up in the back of my car with the Sun light sand with hurricane sandy came through this product really really work from my laptop and my cell phone I love it..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›