5.0 out of 5 stars Very good item good quality fit perfect
In spite of what written in the previous comment I bought the dress. And I am so happy I did. The dress is of great quality (as always with Desigual) and the belt doesn't look cheap at all. I have an Italian size 44 so I bought the English size 12 and it fit perfectly.
The length is around 7 cm from the knee so it is both good with flat sandals and heels...
Published 17 months ago by Flo

2.0 out of 5 stars Just ok...
I pretty much hate the belt, it is just an elastic band, it is really very cheap looking. I can't really wear the dress without the belt, it is really what shows the dress. I wouldn't have bought it if I saw it in the store.
Published 19 months ago by Eileen P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good item good quality fit perfect, 15 Oct. 2013

Definitely I good product. And great prize.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just ok..., 20 Aug. 2013