5.0 out of 5 stars A VERY LOVLY DRESS
Thank u Amazon...delivery was in time .dress is great to wear every day..the size is perfect..i love how long it is.its good to wear in summer and when its gets colder is perfect to wear a jacket over the top of it
Published 7 months ago by macovei carmen catalina

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
The picture makes the dress look quite smart, but it's actually a very casual style. The print design is lovely, but it's possibly a little too long than is flattering, the fabric is very thin, and there's a big logo stitched into the back. As for fit, I'm a 12/14 and ordered a 12. It was a little tight on the hips but oddly very loose on the waist!

I'll be...
Published 13 months ago by bananafairy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 13 July 2013

I'll be returning it since I needed a new smart dress for my graduation ceremony and this just isn't suitable.

5.0 out of 5 stars A VERY LOVLY DRESS, 7 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely flattering dress, 29 Dec 2013
Lovely Desigual design. Sizing was accurate, very good quality material and the dress fits well. Desigual never fails to turn heads.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good Desigual dress, 27 Nov 2013
Isabel Noronha "I Ramos" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I really like this dress - Desigual dresses in non-Black are almost hard to find, and this is a lovely cherry red. I am a small size 8, but I bought this in a 12, as usually their sizes are not really generous.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress, 15 Oct 2013
Really nice dress, as shown in picture, I chose this because it was on offer, but I didn't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dress, 28 Aug 2013
The material is a soft and comfortable jersey, but the dress keeps its flattering shape. The size 12 was a perfect fit (usually I am a 10 in other brands). The style is casual but with heels can also look a bit dressy.The colours and design are pretty without being too extreme.I really enjoy wearing it and have had lots of admiring comments.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice fit, 28 Aug 2013
really pleased with this dress, i will buy lots more from the desigual range.love the shape, style, and fit . lovely