on 1 December 2013
I brought this book on a whim, and I must say I was not disappointed. The characters are strong and believeable. The sex is hot yet not over the top, with genuine passion rather than stuff I have read that feels forced. The story moves along at a good pace, letting you meet and know the characters before getting down to the sex.

My only real complaint is that it is too short, or rather it stop what I feel is a bit abruptly. Personallly, I would have like to have had a bit more detail, showing a bit more interaction between the characters, rather than just a quick orgasm from both of them. But that doesn't detract from my enjoyment of it.

Overall, this book is worth reading if you want a bit of fun, hot erotica. Definately worth the price.
on 23 July 2015
Average across all scores is 3.4 (on my blog), which rounds out to 3 stars here.

Another 3.5er. Not too surprised, though I’m starting to think I’m looking in the wrong place with these tales. I do enjoy them, don’t get me wrong, but the literary snob in me (haha!) demands more of an actual story and characters that are more than mere sex machines.

Still, as ever, a great, quickie and there’s no misleading here. The description tells you exactly what to expect and that’s what you get.
on 8 June 2014
really enjoyed this.it was short but straight to the point proof u can get want you you just have to wait
on 14 September 2013
★★★★New Girl by Harper Bliss

This is a F/F erotica short coming in around 18 pages. This is an Amazon freebie.

What happens when the hot new girl on the volleyball team has killer legs? You get a black eye of course. And then you bunk with her after the game. Well girls will be girls.
on 11 December 2015
Short story. Not much of a enthralling storyline but easy to read.
on 8 May 2013
This is the first of the Harper Bliss' books i found i certainly complain!! Quick read as it said finished it within a short bus journey and would recommend to anyone, well anyone who wants to read about hot lesbian sex anyway.... ;)
on 9 April 2013
An erotic short story that started with two young women in bed together after a volleyball game was never going to be full of surprises, but this was sexy and well written, and I just wanted to kiss that bruise.
on 16 May 2014
This author certainly knows her stuff! Every one of her books leaves me holding my breath from start to finish. The characters are so easy to relate to, which makes the stories even more thrilling
on 16 October 2013
I'd say this book was too short--but it isn't. Not when you factor in the time you need to pleasure yourself after you've read it. And you do need to pleasure yourself after you've read it.
on 11 September 2013
The only bad thing about this book is the length. I love Harper and her stories but sometimes you want more. This story is well written and the characters are engaging. A good f-f read.