5.0 out of 5 stars You Drive Me Crazy
Published on 23 Jan 2011 by Amy

3.0 out of 5 stars You Drive Me Crazy
I love this author, but this book just did not get my like her others. I could not get into their personalities as I have been able in previous books. It struck me as being rushed, and not much thought put into it. which is a pity. It is such a forgetable book that when I was looking for a new book to order this afternoon, I did not relise that I had already read it...
Published on 7 Jan 2006 by Reedy

5.0 out of 5 stars You Drive Me Crazy, 23 Jan 2011
This review is from: You Drive Me Crazy (Paperback)
One thing I like about Carole Matthews's books is that she has very short chapters (usually only a handful of pages at the most) which allow me to pick up the book and read just a few pages here and there although I usually end up reading a lot more than I've intended as I think 'just one more chapter.' 'You Drive Me Crazy' is no exception to this rule and I found that I quickly flew through reading the book.

It's a lovely story which flows at a great pace and tells the story of several different characters and their thoughts and feelings to the events in the book and how they come about. I could really feel for the characters and had great empathy for them throughout the story thanks to Carole's wonderful writing style.

This is a must read for any Carole Matthews fan and a great introduction to Carole Matthews's work if you've never read any of her previous books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, 5 Jun 2014
Missd (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You Drive Me Crazy (Kindle Edition)
A chance meeting in the waiting room at a divorce lawyers office is where Anna meets Nick, they both find the other attractive but take it no further. A few days later Anna who is desperate for work since her husband walked out to support her two children goes to interview for a secretary's job at a car sales garage, the owner is none other than nick. Nicks life is in chaos after the breakdown of his marriage, his wife ran off with another man, his feelings are bruised and his business is going down the drain so when Anna walks in he cant believe his luck, that is until both Anna and Nicks spouses come back onto the scene. I loved this book, all the way through the book you were rooting for Anna and Nick, its a nice light heart warming read that you wont be able to put down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Put It Down!, 6 Jun 2007
This review is from: You Drive Me Crazy (Paperback)
I have just finished reading this wonderfully funny, heart-warming book. Every woman wants to read something that takes them away from it all, yet it's great when we can associate certain things in ourselves with the characters - You Drive Me Crazy had that.

Personally, I could not put it down. I wanted to read it so I knew what happened, but I also did not want the story of Anna, Nick, Sophie & Sam to end. At the end I had tears of happiness in my eyes. I could not rate this book more highly - I will be buying every Carole Matthews book in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite of mine, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: You Drive Me Crazy (Paperback)
This is one of my favourite of Carole's book. I couldn't put it down. If you haven't read one of her books this is a great one to start with

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: You Drive Me Crazy (Kindle Edition)
I like Carole Matthews books and read them a lot. It was very well packed and arrived earlier than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars another Carole Matthews book I couldn't put down..., 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: You Drive Me Crazy (Kindle Edition)
I have enjoyed every book I've ever picked up of Carole Matthews and this one didn't disappoint. I instantly fell in love with the characters and, despite knowing the ending would be a happy one, I was still gripped with suspense until the last chapter.

Thanks for another amazing read.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: You Drive Me Crazy (Paperback)
I choose You Drive me Crazy because i like all her books. I have read them all. I've given them my friend to read

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 3 Oct 2013
M. J. Wennington "MW" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You Drive Me Crazy (Paperback)
I am becoming a huge fan of Carole Matthews. I happened upon her by accident the first of her books I read. Now I definitely look for her titles when wanting an interesting, light hearted fun book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading but a bit shallow, 30 May 2007
This review is from: You Drive Me Crazy (Paperback)
I found this a very easy read, and definitely enjoyed it. However, I have to say that I found the characters lack richness, and both the story and the characters lacked credibility. The plot was very predictable, but I did read it keenly to the end, so it can't have been all that bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read by Carole Matthews, 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: You Drive Me Crazy (Kindle Edition)
What a fantastic book to read, although I absolutely love anything that is written by Carole Matthews what a brilliant author she is and I was not disappointed with this book. I thoroughly loved this book and was written so well you really got to know the characters in it. I don't like to give into lots of details about a book as I think it can spoil it for some people but honestly you will not be disappointed with this book and its easy to read, in fact putting it down is the issue - sheer brilliant.

You Drive Me Crazy