5.0 out of 5 stars Great interactive toy
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter. Most online retailers were sold out. I expected to wait 4-6 weeks, but it arrived today just over a week after ordering it. My daughter she loves it, especially the voice mode. Good size for children to hold and easy to use the functions. Only minor limitation is that there is no backlight, but otherwise it is good value and fun!
Published on 14 Mar. 2013 by S. Wafford

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the quality...
Published 7 months ago by KJ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great interactive toy, 14 Mar. 2013
S. Wafford (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the quality..., 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: VTech KidiPet Kitten (Design May Vary) (Toy)
The product was ok, my kids (aged 2, 4 and 5) seemed to enjoyed the functionality of it, although they didn't get to play with it for too long so I can't comment on the longevity. Initially we got one for my daughter and as the boys liked it, we decided to get them each one as we were going on holiday and would be good for the plane. Not even 48 hours later though two were broken - frozen screen and powering down? Shame we didn't "test" the first one for several days before purchasing the other two. Supposed to be for young children, I don't believe they dropped/bashed them (it was the older two's who broke) so am not convinced on the product quality. Maybe we just got a bad batch?

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: VTech KidiPet Kitten (Design May Vary) (Toy)
This was a present for my grandaughter and since receiving it she has played with it each day and thoroughly enjoys it.
Well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kidipet Kitten, 4 Aug. 2013
D. Holden (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech KidiPet Kitten (Design May Vary) (Toy)
Bought for my daughter for her 8th Birthday, she likes it, especially the part that allows you to repeat back what you have just said

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 19 May 2013
This review is from: VTech KidiPet Kitten (Design May Vary) (Toy)
My daughter loves this. She uses the voice playback on it a lot. It's very funny to hear a squeaky echo!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described!!!, 20 Dec. 2014
This review is from: VTech KidiPet Kitten (Design May Vary) (Toy)
Not the item in the picture, this states a kitten but a pony one arrived, I was aware that this product said styles may vary but thought they meant the colour of them as the item description tells you about looking after a kitten, so not impressed really

4.0 out of 5 stars Kittie heaven, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: VTech KidiPet Kitten (Design May Vary) (Toy)
6 yr old granddaughter loved her virtual kitten and to date pet is alive and well. Think these toys are great for kids without more sophisticated IT gadets

5.0 out of 5 stars Love i!!!, 23 April 2014
This review is from: VTech KidiPet Kitten (Design May Vary) (Toy)
My daughter really loves this kidipet, she really likes when he says the same thing on his funny voice, and can play for hours!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kidipet Kitten, 10 Jun. 2013
This review is from: VTech KidiPet Kitten (Design May Vary) (Toy)
A great little gift for my little girl,she just brings it every where!!.Worth every penny.Many thanks for a speedy service Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: VTech KidiPet Kitten (Design May Vary) (Toy)
Bought for our grandaughters birthday, she has not stopped playing with this item.!!! Very fast delivery.
Thank You.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

VTech KidiPet Kitten (Design May Vary)