5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy
This mat does the job, not too big but big enough to suport your knees comfortably. Had it for about 5min before my 11 month old took a larg bite at it, left lots of marks but works perfectly. Just don't let the little once play with it.
Published 14 months ago by New mum

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 1 month ago by KJ

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 22 May 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Koo-Di Parent Kneeling Mat (Baby Product)
I must say I was not expecting what is in fact a relatively solid mat with little give, that appears to be a single piece of cut out foam that is decorated with various colours, as shown. I was anticipating that there was going to be elements to this mat that made it more cushioning, but no. We have been using our bath mat, folded, when bathing our baby, which I must say is much more comfortable for us. Additionally, the width of this mat is approximately the length of my forearm, tip of little finger to elbow, which is a bit restrictive on the width by which you can kneel. We did have our parents in mind when buying this, for when they bath our baby when babysitting, however the lack of any form of cushioning only really makes this a wasted purchase for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my knees!!!!, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Koo-Di Parent Kneeling Mat (Baby Product)
Bath time is now much more comfortable!! My son loves to stand on it too now! Lol!
Would recommend this to any parent who changes a child on the floor, kneels by the bath etc!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and colourful, 17 Mar 2014
LegendaryMrDude (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Koo-Di Parent Kneeling Mat (Baby Product)
This kneeling mat has definitely helped protect knees during bath-time. Made of a sturdy foam it's about 2.5cm thick and has enough give in it that it takes the pressure off your knees when kneeling at the side of the bath. It's waterproof and easy to wipe clean. there's a hanging attachment on the back too so that you can get it up off the floor and out of the way - which is a good idea as I've lost count of the number of times I've stumbled into the bathroom at night without turning the light on only to stub my toe on the kneeling mat!

It does a good job well and if you've got sore knees then it might be worth buying. Or try folding up a bath-towel and kneeling on that - it will keep the floor drier and won't cost as much :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great on the knees, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Koo-Di Parent Kneeling Mat (Baby Product)
Really good when bathing the babies so you're knees are on something comfy. Would recommend as bathing now is a lot more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my knees on tiled floor!, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Koo-Di Parent Kneeling Mat (Baby Product)
This has been a great purchase, my knees no longer hurt on tiled bathroom floor! I love the bright colours!

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Koo-Di Parent Kneeling Mat (Baby Product)
Does the job it was purchased for, would recommend although possibly a bit pricey for what it is but looks good.

Koo-Di Parent Kneeling Mat