5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy
This mat does the job, not too big but big enough to suport your knees comfortably. Had it for about 5min before my 11 month old took a larg bite at it, left lots of marks but works perfectly. Just don't let the little once play with it.
Published 23 months ago by New mum

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 10 months ago by KJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Koo-di Parent Kneeling Mat (Baby Product)
I must say I was not expecting what is in fact a relatively solid mat with little give, that appears to be a single piece of cut out foam that is decorated with various colours, as shown. I was anticipating that there was going to be elements to this mat that made it more cushioning, but no. We have been using our bath mat, folded, when bathing our baby, which I must say is much more comfortable for us. Additionally, the width of this mat is approximately the length of my forearm, tip of little finger to elbow, which is a bit restrictive on the width by which you can kneel. We did have our parents in mind when buying this, for when they bath our baby when babysitting, however the lack of any form of cushioning only really makes this a wasted purchase for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 22 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 16 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Koo-di Parent Kneeling Mat (Baby Product)
Good job saves your knees & back when bathing my baby. Also good for cleaning low cupboards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my knees!!!!, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Koo-di Parent Kneeling Mat (Baby Product)
Bath time is now much more comfortable!! My son loves to stand on it too now! Lol!
Would recommend this to any parent who changes a child on the floor, kneels by the bath etc!

5.0 out of 5 stars great on the knees, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Koo-di Parent Kneeling Mat (Baby Product)
Really good when bathing the babies so you're knees are on something comfy. Would recommend as bathing now is a lot more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my knees on tiled floor!, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Koo-di Parent Kneeling Mat (Baby Product)
This has been a great purchase, my knees no longer hurt on tiled bathroom floor! I love the bright colours!

3.0 out of 5 stars Harder than expected., 22 April 2015
This review is from: Koo-di Parent Kneeling Mat (Baby Product)
This is as you see it. I didn't expect it to be so firm. Found it a bit hard on the knees, so have put something soft on top. There's practically no give to it. I have known a garden kneeler to be more comfy but I don't have one now. I will keep it & do as I've already said.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is absolutely amazing it def does wonders especially as I've got a ..., 16 Dec. 2014
Amina Ali (Weston-super-Mare) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Koo-di Parent Kneeling Mat (Baby Product)
This product is absolutely amazing it def does wonders especially as I've got a bad knee and when using this to bathe my lil girl can't feel the pain at all and easily can get up and down. Thank you :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for parents that's have a Bab that ..., 25 April 2015
This review is from: Koo-di Parent Kneeling Mat (Baby Product)
A must have for parents that's have a Bab that loves the bath, this mat means I can kneel next to the bath for as long as my wee man wants.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend it, 18 April 2015
This review is from: Koo-di Parent Kneeling Mat (Baby Product)
Very confortable, just as expected.great purchase.absolutely recommend it!

Koo-di Parent Kneeling Mat