Colour: Black|Change

on 18 September 2015
Good headphones, a bit on the bulky side so if you have smaller ears keep that in mind, the sound quality is great and the freedom from cables is absolutely brilliant when running. They aren't the most intuitive things to use, especially when something goes wrong (connectivity issues hit now and again) but it's nothing too complicated to fix.

They've stood up to a few months of running now and are still going strong, pretty good!
on 15 February 2016
Very good build quality and they work every time out of the box. A bit fiddly getting them to stay in but getting there.
Sound quality is just OK, the music is just a bit blunt and unsophisticated.

They seem to be the best Bluetooth headphones so for the gym or the tube, perfect and I'm glad I bought them.
on 21 April 2015
These headphones are... stunning

in the gym, out for a run, hiking, what ever you do for exercise. these are some of the best headphones you can buy. not only are they comfortable they stay in your head. all you need to do is find a way to wear them that suit you.
the sound is impeccable, I'm not going to compare these to other Bluetooth headsets and this are on a different level. these are up there with high end wired headphones. I own a pair of Logitech UE6000 hands down my favourite pair of relaxing over ear head phones and the sound quality in the jaybird is close to these. I cant believe it.
on 2 October 2015
I have been using these earphones for 3 months, every day and often at night. I bought some blue memory foam earbuds as I couldn't get on with the clip in ear system. I use the headphones with a MacBook Pro Retina, iPhone 6,ipod touch 5th Gen, iPad air, Samsung Galaxy Note3,all with no issues, with the Apple devices the batter level displays in the corner of the screen. Very easy to switch between devices. I listen to a broad range of music and the Sound is quite exceptional., battery life is just over 8 hours continued non stop use, not sure about standby as I normally turn them off when not in use and put them on charge. Very comfortable to wear with the memory foam ear buds which fit so snuggly it negates the need for the clip in ear system, I have fallen asleep and found them still in place in the morning, work great as noise blockers if your partner happens to snore. In the box you get a very short usb charge cable, a very nice hard case to store the headphones, a selection of ear clips and buds, size small medium and large,. Very pleased even thou a bit pricey. Warranty if they break but haven't had to use it.
on 15 April 2016
Great headphones
They are small and comfortable while providing very snug and secure fit.
Great Bluetooth range too. I can leave my phone in one spot and walk away for up to 10 meters without loosing signal.
They come with quite a few different bud sizes to choose from.
Sound quality is very good too. Not as good as quality wired headphones but very good nonetheless.
on 10 September 2015
After 1 Year and 1 Month yes 1 year of light use just using on the train for 30 mins to work one of the drivers has completely stopped working. I have never even used these for running or got them wet and they just stopped working. Really disappointed as they happened to break exactly 1 Month out of my 1 year warrenty. Amazon won't exchange them so I have to contact the company who are based in USA to see if they will fix them. I will update here when I get a response. Gutted. Just goes to show the build is not as good as it looks.
on 4 February 2015
********UPDATE 09.2.15*******

Foam buds like the Comply earbuds solved the bass problem. It seems the supplied rubber ones just don't form a good enough seal and are too thin.

*****Original Post******

I ordered the Plantronic Backbeat Go 2's originally but the battery life was just terrible so I returned them and ordered these. Fit and battery life are great, call quality and music is also good. However what seems to be a theme with Bluetooth earbuds the bass levels are not good but I'm learning you can't have it all, so 3 stars. Music quality is a very varying preference but lack of bass is consistently noticeable. I'm going to try foam buds tin see if that makes a difference. Overall though, these are great.
on 24 February 2015
I bought this with ALOT of scepticism. In the last 4 months I have bought and returned 2 iPhone 6's, one Armani watch, one set of Powerbeats2 earphones and one set of Beats Mixrs. All great products, all with faults, so naturally I had become very paranoid about faults etc.

How good were these? Surprisingly Amazing! I was shocked at how good the sound quality was, and the volume was great! I usually listen to music loud, and I had these at about 60-70%. The sound had brilliant clarity, and for the question everyone asks about: the bass was even more surprisingly brilliant! These headphones, if you are considering them, are well worth taking the jump for. They are extremely lightweight in yours eyes so they dont pull down/out, it takes a while to get the fittings correct, but when I did, they didnt once fall out my ears.

The majority of the negative reviews state poor sounds quality or low bass. If thats the case, they are faulty. Send them back and get them replaced. Because when they work, they are ridiculous. I spent 4-5 months putting off buying them due to negative reviews, and now I feel like an idiot. So please take the chance! And hey, if you really dont like them, Amazon give you a month to return them for a full refund, so you may as well give them a try!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 October 2014
So far, so good. I have had these for a few days now and they are working as expected. Like most people, these did not fit very well. To solve this issue I have purchased new ear tips, they have yet to arrive, but they are definitely worth a purchase.

Update.
These have been going for about 8 months now and I have just stopped using them 4 times a day, I used to buy cheap £5 headphones once a month, but these work out about the same over the space of a year and they sound great. Definitely worth the buy if you are considering getting them, they last a very long time. There used to be some gaps in the songs when I used my HTC One M7, but since I moved to the OnePlus One there has only been one stutter and I was a few meters away, great product. It is worth the money!
on 19 June 2015
Well, this is a tough one.
I love these earphones. Sound quality is great, battery life is great. They stay in place (if you adjust them properly) even when exercising, but as lots of people mentioned, they are just NOT sweat proof, no matter what they say.
They simply stopped working after a couple of weeks, despite no apparent damage.
Once that happened I googled the issue, checked more reviews, and it's common for people to get through a couple of them in just a few months, since support keeps replacing them.
But paying such premium for earphones, I would expect them to last.

I bought mine in July 2014, and they stopped working after a few weeks. I put them aside and didn't bother contacting support, since I normally have lots of wired spares.
Now, almost 1 year after, I got around to contact support. They were friendly enough, and after a couple of emails, I'm waiting for the replacement.
But like I mentioned above, they shouldn't break so easily in the first place.