5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL AND VERY BRIGHT
Received promptly - very well packed. electrician installed with no problems. Looks beautiful in my kitchen. If you want a bright light you wont go far wrong with this item. Very pleased with it.
Published 8 months ago by mags666

3.0 out of 5 stars Ceiling light
Published 7 months ago by Sheila

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL AND VERY BRIGHT, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: Modern 5 Light Ice Cube Flush Ceiling Light with Chrome Backplate and Halogen Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT SERVICE, 30 Sep 2013
Order these lights on Thursday afternoon and arrived Saturday, beautifully packed.

The lights are super and have brightened up my kitchen. They are just what I have been looking for.

I would thoroughly recommend these lights and the service.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ceiling light, 4 Dec 2013
Was not sure at first when it arrived because the cubes look small and I didn't they would put enough light out. I have a large sitting room and they put out plenty of light, they are very bright. Look neat but not sure how long the bulbs are going to last as one already gone today and only had about 2 weeks. I will have to replace. I assume this is a fault of the bulbs, but if they do go this quick then it will be a very expensive light fitting. I will up date the review in due course if the bulbs do start to go as fast as this first one has. If hadn't been for the bulb going so fast I'd have given it 4 stars but am unsure now re the bulbs.

3.0 out of 5 stars ICE CUBE CEILING LIGHT, 11 April 2013
I have had to replace 4 of the five halogen lamps within a two week period since it was fitted.It was fitted by a electrician ,I can only assume the lamps are not up to standard. very disappointed. JOHN SLIGHT.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like, very brightly, 7 July 2014
I like,very brightly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Amazing, better than I dreamed..

4.0 out of 5 stars Sparkling!, 24 Jun 2014
This light fitting is stunning in my 10ft square kitchen.
It is neat and was simple to put up. Unfortunately, the cubes were very fiddlly to attach and if you have large fingers the bulbs are tricky to insert.
Overall though, very satisfied with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 19 Jun 2014
finally found the fitting to finish my kitchen to a standard that pleases her indoors .thanks to lal of you

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern 5 Light Ice Cube Light, 29 May 2014
Angela Parker (Nottingham, Notts United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This light looks fabulous when fitted and I am very please with it, it is a bright light, just what I wanted. The tool you need to fit the glass lampshades was missing but lights4living were really helpful and sent this out as soon as I told them it was missing. Would definitely recommend both the seller and the light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and stylish flush lights, 23 May 2014
Very lovely and bright light ,
Excellent quality , very prompt delivery
Excellent value for money