on 18 October 2013
Not easy to find a shower curtain of this length.
Very pleased with the quality.
It is light and dries quickly.
on 26 February 2014
Delivery was very quick and it is the correct size for the shower
Fabric is very good to clean
Would recommend it
on 31 August 2014
We had to replace our shower rail with an extendable one, which meant we needed a longer shower curtain. This one was just perfect. It is good quality and has a nice feel and looks fresh and crisp. There is limited choice available for longer shower curtains, but if you dont mind plain white, this one certainly does the trick.
on 2 October 2014
The curtain is a perfect fit. It is waterproof although i do have a wet room so it was not critical for me. The hem is not as weighty as my last curtain, but it does the job perfectly still. Happy customer. :)
on 5 October 2015
A quick and prompt service with a good quality curtain received as I was looking for a extra long shower curtain for my wet room.
on 17 August 2014
Delighted with this . Its good quality and ideal size for my wet-room curved shower rail. Will likely purchase another one soon
on 29 August 2014
I had looked everywhere for for a long curain for my walk in shower room, and found one at last . It is good.
on 30 December 2015
I needed the biggest possible shower curtain for our new wet room. The size and look is great but it was described as being weighted and if there is any more than a thick piece of string in the hem then I would be surprised.
on 3 April 2015
Same make as my previous ones but these are just an inch or so shorter but as we have a wet room no problem also fabric not as heavy as my old ones
on 5 August 2014
Being looking for a big enough shower curtain for ages for my walk in wet room . I am glad I came across this seller would order again.