5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded my expectations!
This is my second TomTom, my first was a GO700 which is still going well after 8 years. I changed because I fancied a large screen and the new features. I deleted my old TomTom Home2 site on my computer completely and installed the new one for the Start called 'MyTomTom' which is a free download on the TomTom main site page 'Getting Started'. I would advise you to do the...
Published 21 months ago by Russell

1.0 out of 5 stars not loud enough
Not loud enough I contacted tomtom support team and was told that they were aware of low volume on their start series sat nav.They are trying to find a solution to this.
Published 11 months ago by bob mac

‹ Previous | 132 33 3441 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Aug 2012
Dispatch and Packaging - The product was delivered fine, the packaging was good.

Product - The product is good, the directions and instructions are fine. The only issue that I find is it does not recognize some of the post codes correctly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tom Tom Start 25 5" Sat Nav, 7 Aug 2012
E. Roome (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
Bought this just before we went on holiday to make it simpler to find places and found it quite easy to operate and in the main we got to the places we needed to go. Did not always seem to recognise the postcodes which was annoying but I think with more practise we will get more from this gadget in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 27 Jun 2012
Very good sat nav although the voice is not as nice as the old Tom Tom. However, I know this can be changed quite easily on computer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 25 Jun 2012
A. Wolsink (Uk) - See all my reviews
after bad reviews I thought this could be a mistake purchasing start 25. was prepared for the worst, but it was smooth, installed platform, downloaded the latest and was ready to go, nice screen, nice voice!

5.0 out of 5 stars tom tom, 18 Jun 2012
thanks for great product. on first trip tom tom got me to the Eden Project
with no trouble at all. simple and easy to use and good screen size

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom Tom Start 25, 15 Jun 2012
A very good easy to use basic tom tom for someone that needs a tom tom but does not want the complications of a more advanced tom tom.

5.0 out of 5 stars TomTom Smart 25 Europe, 4 April 2012
The device arrived promptly. It has proven easy to set up and use, as well as update. In use it is very accurate and efficient. If you miss a turning it recalculates your route very,very quickly. The ability to purchase additional voices has meant that my son has now taken an active interest in planning routes and following our route on the ground. His favourite voice is Mr Burns from the Simpsons, which I find acceptable too. Excellent Smithers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom Tom Start 25 Europe, 7 Jan 2012
Colin D. Hunt (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great improvement on my 2 year old XL model which had hard drive problems. Bigger screen better instructions and very clear screen

4.0 out of 5 stars great tom tom, 3 Oct 2011
Ephraim kaye (glasgow scotland) - See all my reviews
I replaced my garmin with this tom tom it was e very good choice a first class sat-nav would highly recommend this machine to all

5.0 out of 5 stars I also love the small form so its easy to tuck away ..., 22 July 2014
Absolutely no problems with setting up, updating and claiming my free lifetime map updates.
When out and about its quick to find a route, and very responsive to course deviations.
I also love the small form so its easy to tuck away out of sight.

‹ Previous | 132 33 3441 | Next ›