5.0 out of 5 stars Great version of the game - best on 10" tablets
Wow, what a wonderful rendition of the game, just as the original tile game I played with my elderly parents many years ago.

Published 18 months ago by Aremess

3.0 out of 5 stars Same rummikub but needs some tweaks
Easy to play and nice design. I didn't give 5 stars for the following reasons:
It can be hard to select a new tile as the icon sits half under the 'expand home page menu' so when you are on a time limit you can miss it - it also sticks.
Published 19 months ago by FilmFan

3.0 out of 5 stars Same rummikub but needs some tweaks, 28 Jan 2013
Easy to play and nice design. I didn't give 5 stars for the following reasons:
As the board gets fuller its harder to move your tiles onto it with ease without disrupting other tiles - fingers will be too big so using the stylus pens would be better but still tricky
If you don't complete within your timeslot you are penalised with 3 tiles not 1 like online rummikub so be warned!
Whilst you do get a score on each game it doesn't run a tally score or a leader table which I feel would be a good feature and is standard on other such games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great version of the game - best on 10" tablets, 12 Feb 2013
Aremess "AremessUK" (Littlehampton, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Rummikub (App)

My only 'complaint' is that, whilst not knowing how to get around the problem, as one plays the game and more tiles are placed in the playing area, the screen display gets smaller to complete the layout. As I have a 7" tablet, I found this to be awkward as I sometimes found it hard to read the tiles. So a 10" display is preferable.

Don't let that comment put you off though. This is a brilliant game and a wonderful rendition of a family classic

5 stars and highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Rave review, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Rummikub (App)
Love it, but addicted, play it when awake at night. Have recommended to all my friends. Love it, love it!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC GAME, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rummikub (App)
i was so pleased to find that this game was available as an ap. love the game and it would have received 5 stars if it wasn't for a few issues with the ap itself - spacing tiles too far apart reducing the playing surface when only a few tiles placed. Also decides to freeze quite a bit, so have to close it down (occasionally it will let the game resume, other times it starts afresh). As an ap that has been paid for, I would have expected these anomalies to have been fixed. Game itself is wicked though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too easy!, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Rummikub (App)
Downloaded on the Kindle Fire. Good graphics but far too easy - even on Pro level I couldn't lose a game even when I tried!
It has reminded me how much I still love the game even though I haven't played it since I was 8, so I have ordered the actual game to teach my kids over Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars really good!, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Rummikub (App)
I love this game! I play it when ever I have to wait anywhere or on the train etc!
Good practice for playing it for real with friends an family!:)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty well like the real thing, 6 Mar 2013
Diana C. Langford (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rummikub (App)
Just been introduced to this game on visit to Australia - came home and found it was available as an app. It is almost like the real thing and great if your partner does not play games! - you can have app friends to play against. Particularly like the fact that after trying some changes that don't work out you can just hit the 'undo go' icon rather than trying to remember all the changes you made. A nice gentle brain workout.

4.0 out of 5 stars really good!, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rummikub (App)
Have downloaded this about 5h ago and didn't stop playing till now. A bit different than the rummy i used to know and play as a kid... but still good fun... the only thing... i don't think the adversary ( the computer) IS that much of a unchallenged. I kept playing on pro and still didn't loose a game... its quite easy to win.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Rummikub (App)
silly way to pass the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014