5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots !
Published 13 months ago by Dun Roamin

3.0 out of 5 stars Not how i`d thought.
Very comfy shoe, however the leather seems weird in comparison with my other shoes, really soft. Very warm tho.
Published 5 months ago by rick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots !, 23 April 2014
Light weight boot with a decent sole. Looks very smart for a Cat boot. Ordered size 9 which appears to be a proper size nine fit. Boot is slimmer rather than being a broader fitting. Looks good with jeans or casual trousers. Definitely not a chunky boot. Actually beats my several different pairs of Timberland boots in terms of aesthetics. Well impressed. Was actually the 'Moss' coloured boots I received. Looks greenish on the Amazon website, but actually is a nice light brown colour. If you are looking for a smart, casual pair of boots, I'd recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, great quality, very happy, 6 Dec. 2014
This looks very smart but still functional. I have flat and wide feet and another review made me think this pair may not be for me but it fit me nice and snugly. The sole isn't really hard but it's not soft either... i.e. it feels robust yet flexible. I've gone on a few longer walks and it felt very comfortable. Personally I think in time it will feel and look better as it wears in more. Very happy overall and glad I finally got myself a pair of decent footwear for the winter months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Boots, 23 Dec. 2014
I bought these boots for everyday wear and I do wear them pretty well every day. They are very comfortable but a little on the large side - very unusual for size 12 - but would be OK if I wore thicker socks. The soles and construction are very good and I expect to get good wear from them. They seem to be classed as workwear but I am doubtful that they would be suitable for this. If there was a rating for 4 and a half stars I would give it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: CAT Footwear Mens Cormac Chukka Boots (Shoes)
The cat shoe is light and a good size 8 fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, reliable brand!, 12 Nov. 2014
Just what I wanted - thanks CAT for another great pair of winter shoes. These will do nicely in the damp/cold months ahead. And the big robust sole keeps me out of most of the mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 5 April 2015
stylish, light weight boot for all occasions. The laces snapped within 2 weeks, but the rest of the boot is made well and the stitches are still intact after the wet winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and comfortable boots, 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: CAT Footwear Mens Cormac Chukka Boots (Shoes)
Liked them that much having worn the first pair regularly for two years I have purchased a second pair of these boots.. comfortable, and they suit most occasions.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not how i`d thought., 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: CAT Footwear Mens Cormac Chukka Boots (Shoes)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking boot but the fit was loose and they ..., 24 Aug. 2014
Good looking boot but the fit was loose and they have a suede finish not the leather I was expecting.

4.0 out of 5 stars laces and front of sole worn off very quickly,, 12 Feb. 2015
laces and front of sole worn off very quickly, would expect more from a pair of shoes cost this much