on 8 December 2013
A good quality little item. It seems to be made of a satisfactory shiny metal with some weight to it. The engraved 'one ring' script is clear and realistic to the object seen in the films. It's fun. It gets only a 4 out of 5 because it is with some sadness I have to report that slipping it on my finger did not make invisible .... as far as I'm aware. Still, you can hang your keys off it so its not entirely useless. It's probably for the best because I sometimes bear a close enough resemblance to Gollum when I'm getting out of the shower anyway. I don't need that kind of help.
on 22 March 2016
I love The Lord of the Rings, I have been obsessed since my childhood. I decided to order this item because of the reviews and it looked great in the photos. I was a little disappointed due to the fact that there were a few blemishes on the ring, as you can see in one of the photos there's a black mark on the inside... But I guess it's not a huge issue although it was completely new..

Anyway, the ring is good in its weight and looks nice. I put it on my key ring the day I got it, I was so excited!
It is quite large as it was probably not made to wear also I have tiny fingers, my ring finger is a size J so fingers are tiny.
I love the ring regardless but just a tiny bit upset about the blemish
review image review image review image
on 14 May 2013
I was expecting it to be larger, although that might be becuase im used to seeing it in the hands of a 3 ft 7 Mr. Wood. Overall pleased, nice and shiny with decent engravings.
on 15 September 2015
The keychain first, it has a nice weight to it the links feel solid and just on its own I'd trust my keys with it. The ring thing, that's chunky and is attached to the keychain very well, it has all that elvish laser etched scripted engraved on the outside of the ring. If you're a fan of Lord Of The Rings you won't feel disappointed with this product.
on 22 May 2013
I was looking for a good lotr key chain when I came across the one ring. I ordered it one day, it was dispatched the next, and arrived the day after! It is well made and a perfect addition to my keys. The inscriptions are actually engraved which is nice and it feels heavy and proper. I'd definitely recommend it.
on 2 February 2016
It is very pretty and good quality. I made it a necklace and it's perfect size to even use as a ring. It's also very cheap to looking to this quality. Just perfect for a real fan.
on 22 January 2015
Very happy.

This is a great quality product and the ring itself has a good weight to it. The whole product seems high quality and it even arrived early.
on 8 January 2015
Bought as a Christmas gift and was loved. Fantastic gift idea for anyone who loves Lord of The Rings
on 21 May 2015
Great key ring and the ring doesn't look cheap. The picture doesn't do it justice.
on 17 March 2016
The material of the ring and the colour are not what I expected

See one answered question