on 24 August 2013
It's a really nice case for my iPhone 4s.

Fits perfectly,
Button holes actually make them easier to touch (volume buttons especially),
Triangle design is really nice - Makes it feel classy,
Easy to put iPhone into and easy to remove if I want access the back of the iPhone for whatever reason.

Yeah. I would definitely recommend it to a friend. Really good case. Best I've had.
on 22 April 2013
I'm very pleased with this item. It's stylish and protects the iPhone very well. The triangular pattern on the back is very attractive. Rather than cut out holes for the power and volume buttons, these are overlaid with substitutes, which is a nice touch. If you're looking for good protection for your iPhone, whilst at the same time, leaving it easily accessible, then this is the one to go for.
on 9 February 2014
A very nice design, protects the phone well, covering all sides and back protecting it from scratches. it's easy to slip on and off. overall a lightweight, slim and comfortable phone case. recommend to all.
on 28 May 2013
Fits perfectly and allows the camera, silent switch, charger etc. to all work as intended. It does make the on/off button a little harder to press but that's not a bad thing.
on 26 March 2013
Excellent, hard wearing & looks very professional.
I am so pleased that I am considering buying it in another colour as the price is great.