5.0 out of 5 stars still totally captivating
I was worried that the momentum would burn out in book two and I wouldn't find it so riveting, but boy was I ever stupid for worrying. Tiffany Snow has got such a knack of keeping you hooked and the suspense continues all the way through.

THIS SERIES ROCKS!!!!

Published 18 months ago by An avid reader.

Published 17 months ago by old wine

5.0 out of 5 stars still totally captivating, 20 Feb 2013
An avid reader. - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Turn to Me (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

THIS SERIES ROCKS!!!!

I am so engrossed in Kathleen, Blane, Kade and all the shady characters they meet/come across. The path to love is never easy and all through this book there is the underlying flow of will she won't she, will he won't he, it's just forces compulsive reading as you want to find out whats going to happen to them.

I can't recommend these books enough, they are so much more than hot romance and here I am again biting at the bit to get on read book 3 - can't wait!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great 2nd installment, with a little more intensity. Great read! 5*, 6 Nov 2012
Amazon Customer (Wiltshire, England.) - See all my reviews
BOOK REVIEW: Turn to Me - Tiffany A. Snow.

It's no secret that Blane and Kathleen are in love, however voicing their true feelings is something that neither of them are yet comfortable with. Afterall, Blane is in a different league, and Kat continually feels unworthy of his attentions. With Kandi...with an i, still in the throes of 'making her claim', she believes her time with Blane is limited.

But, when Kathleen's life becomes endangered due to Blane's latest case, he makes a phone call to his half Brother, Kade. He is the only person he trusts to protect Kat, and he's not taking NO for an answer.

Kade makes it obvious that he didn't sign up for Bodyguard duties, and their relationship becomes strained right from the offset. As time develops, and Blane makes the decision to slow down and take a step back from their relationship, to protect her from the person wanting to 'send Blane a message', Kat suddenly realises that she is alone, with only Kade for company.

When her life takes a dramatic turn,and her mortality hangs in the balance, Kade and Blane both band together in order to protect the one thing worth fighting for...

Kat.

Tiffany A. Snow has a new fan in me. I have devoured both, 'No Turning Back' and 'Turn to Me' within the last few days, and I cannot emphasise enough how good these books are.

Okay, I appreciate that they are not for everyone, and the amount of times this poor girl gets hit over the head is enough to get the reader even reaching for the Advil. Nevertheless, this story is gripping, compelling, and at times, heart-wrenching.

Kade... oh sweet lord, what a character. The tortured soul we all love to save. He has definately hit the top ten boyfriend list.

Blane grated on me a little in this book, and I found my attentions slipping more towards the dark, brooding Brother, which was obviously the author's intention, and it was delivered with honest angst and beautiful flow that made it impossible to view Kat as anything other than a good, strong heroine and not the woman who was turning two Brothers inside out. A very well written love triangle, that will hopefully be stepped up another notch in the 3rd installment. It's a guilty pleasure of mine, sorry, don't judge me, I can't help it. ;)

Absolutely Brilliant!

5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read!, 28 April 2012
Tina & Sid (Doncaster, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this book as a freebie and loved it so much I immediately bought the second one. The characters are well developed, I loved Kathleen, she is full of personality and grit. The two handsome hunks, well which would you choose? I found myself laughing out loud frequently throughout the whole book. I could see myself falling for Blane who turned out to be a much better person than he seemed to be at the beginning and I am wishing I did not have to go out tonight so I could start the next book. I often get the free books as I find new authors and discover new talent, this one is at the top of my list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for Book 3, 8 Jun 2012
FANTASTIC - I can't wait for book 3 to be released. Checked on writers website and apparently this is a 5 book series with number 3 being released before Christmas. It seems such a long wait but I'm sure it will be well worth it.

2.0 out of 5 stars A crime/thriller - More a story of a female's sexual experiences/fantasises, 28 Mar 2013
The story appears to be mostly about the female story teller's sexual experiences of the man she is with and fantases with the other men around her and I got tired waiting for her to priorities the enquiry into and identifying the mystery? Half way throught the book I gave up bored and angry with myself for perservering in the hope that the story would move on from such juvenile preoccupation

5.0 out of 5 stars Just keeps getting better and better with each book in the series!, 17 Mar 2013
After reading the sample, I bought and downloaded all three books in one go. Not only I was not disappointed, I am very glad that I did. I have now read all three books over a two day period. Fortunately I read very quickly but this time that was not a good thing as I didn't want the books to end!

This series just keeps on giving, amazing plots, great fast paced action, gorgeous love/sex scenes and heroes and a heroine to die for. They are all very 'can't-put-downable'

Katheen is a feisty, normal woman and no push over so is a great match for the two brothers. I don't care which of the two she ends up with but hope that it isn't going to be dragged out for too much longer before it's decided.

I have now read the teaser for the next in the series and am so unhappy that I have to wait until December for it to be made available for purchase.

Very well done Ms Snow, I do hope that there is going to be a ''happy ever after'' at the end of this series but I sure hope that you keep writing and can't wait for your next set of characters to show us what else you can deliver.

Well written, no editorial or grammatical errors and fast paced novels.

Three of the best books I have ever read, I recommend them to everyone who enjoys a raw slice of life in their literature.

3.0 out of 5 stars Got sillier but still enjoyed it, 20 May 2013
What CAN'T this girl do? Quite preposterous but I still wanted to finish it. Sometimes a bit of fantasy is good for the soul!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 18 Mar 2013
I have just finished this the second book in the Kathleen Turner series and have to agree with all the other reviews, this book is a superb read!
Again I was gripped from the beginning and absolutely loved reading every page. I can not wait to read the Third book yet at the same time am dreading finishing it and then having to wait till December for the Fourth book to be released. The other reviews say it all, all I can add is read these books, they are full of action packed with passion and are highly addictive you will certainly be thinking about the characters long after you have finished the books...truly a wonderful read!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Second as good as first!!!, 17 Mar 2013
Started reading 3rd straight away love these books!!!!!! So glad I bought all 3 at once after reading reviews they are perfect!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 16 Mar 2013
Really enjoyed reading these books. Enjoyed the relationship with Kathleen, Blane and Kade and the roller coaster ride through the books