on 17 July 2011
From the stars of the show to the supporting cast, all of the characters in No Turning Back have something unique that brings them to life. Combined with the quality of writing and the perfect balance of romance, mystery and action, this book is a new favorite.

Kathleen is an 'average' woman with no super-skills for sleuthing, but she keeps her wits about her when she finds herself in the middle of a mystery. In fact it's her 'average' quality that makes her relatable and believable. The first person narration from Kathleen's perspective keeps the reader guessing right along side the heroine, questioning loyalties and motivations. It's nice to find an author who's able to keep the reader confused and surprised instead of wanting to throttle the heroine for being clueless. Although I wouldn't class her style as comedic, Kathleen delivers some witty one-liners.

Blane is a charming hero whose devotion to Kathleen surprises them both, considering his play-boy reputation. The sexual tension between these two is sizzling and emotions are explored in a realistic way. Kade is the man of mystery who takes a background role until late in the game, but has the potential to be a contender for Kathleen's affections. The romance angle has satisfying closure, and yet the possibility of a future love triangle between these equally amazing men leaves the reader begging for the next book in what promises to be an exciting new series.

I bought the eBook and am now ordering the paperback, because this is a keeper to proudly take up space on the bookshelf. This debut novel is a fabulous start to a promising career for Tiffany Snow.
on 25 July 2012
All the reviews are spot on. Not your average cringe worthy-unrealistic-romance scenario novel. It has enough action to make it page turning, enjoyable and realistic. And I have a crush on a few of the charecters (lame but who cares) :)
on 28 May 2012
What can I say about this book that others have not said before me, nothing, I agree with all the reviews, this book is fantastic, I could not put it down. Got it via Kindle store as a freebie but have just purchased the second follow up book which carries on the story. Even if you have to purchase the two its well worth it. Can't wait for more books from Tiffany Snow, what a superb writer.
on 16 May 2012
I downloaded this book as a freebie & put it away in a folder on my kindle to keep as a holiday read. When I started it I could not put it down, to the extent that I immediately downloaded the second in the series & read them back to back in less than 1 day.
I loved the characters in the book & the development of the relationships, at the same time there was a solid story, albeit a little farfetched at times. The main protagonist, Kathleen, finds herself in all sorts of sticky & dangerous situations which she manages to escape or be rescued from, & despite often being injured to some degree, manages to keep on with her quest. That said, if the story was true to life & someone took to bed for a week after being shot the story would be slow & dull.
There is a very interesting love triangle that develops between the 3 main characters & this continues onto the second book, it's very well done because you can understand why Kathleen develops an attachment to both men, each are both very different & attractive in their own way, it kept me hooked.
I would definitely recommend this book for an entertaining read, the second one is also very much worth a read in my opinion.
on 19 February 2013
OH. MY. GOSH! This book was just fricken amazing! It should have come with a warning: you will be glued from page one and your family will disappear until you've finished it, read at your peril! It's worth more than 5 stars for sure.

Not sure where to start but hey let's give it a go.

Kathleen, she's one feisty, very pretty but totally ordinary girl that get's caught up in a whole menage of trouble and that's trouble with a Capital T. Attempts on life, espionage, murder, prostitution and many dangerous characters. You could say there's never a dull moment when Kathleen is around.

Blane, now he's one dude exuding sexiness, a partner in the Law firm that Kathleen is a runner for, she meets him in a way that is Kathleen, ie: totally not a dull moment, she lands in his lap, face planted straight into this man's lap, a man that has beautiful women draped over him all the time and changes women at a fast rate. Can Kathleen trust him?

Kade, now here's another dude exuding primal sexiness and a total badass, Kathleen meets him after yet another not dull moment when she's been attacked by a man with a knife. Kade helps her out and then she come's acorss him more often. But can Kathleen trust him?

Mark, is the boyfriend of one of her only friends; Sheila and a whole host of intrigue follows them. But can Kathleen trust him as well?

James is the son of the boss who owns the Law Firm, he always been nice to Kathleen but yet again can Kathleen trust him?

CJ is a girl that moves into Kathleen's building, she strikes up a tentative friendship with Kathleen, but again can Kathleen trust her?

This books is choc full of twist and turns, good and bad, murder and espionage but has the underlying romance flowing through it. The romance oozes modern day steamy sexiness and has the electric current of mistrust running all the way through, it just keeps you glued literally until you get to the end to find out were your assumptions correct or is there going to be another twist in the tale.

I absolutely cannot wait to devour the next book in this series. Tiffany Snow is an absolute new favourite author of mine.
on 6 November 2012
I didn't know what I expected from this book, but it came highly recommended to me from a Goodreads friend. I was experiencing a bout of book flunk syndrome, as I really couldn't decide what I wanted to read next, so I took this recommendation on board and rolled with it. Wow, what a decision that was! It just proves that sometimes, letting go of those reins and letting someone else make that decision for you, can provide you with the ultimate payoff, and in this instance it did!

I knew I was in trouble when I read the opening sentence, and couldn't help the laugh out loud scenario by page 3, I mean, come on... what a clincher! Its not everyday you plant your face in your new boss' lap in the middle of a conference meeting! TOOLS DOWN, I am all over this bad boy! Yes... From 1pm to 3am the following morning, I was truly invested in this book, and no one was getting in my way.

How do I sum it up? Well think along similar lines of Bridget Jones vs. 007 and you get the idea. Seriously far fetched, sometimes a little ridiculous, and totally unbelievable, but you know what... SO WHAT! It was a fast paced, action packed thrill ride and I got swept away by it. This book for me is what escapism is all about, and the sexual tension at one point, had me almost hyperventilating.

The love interest, Blane, is the ultimate alpha male, who made my toes curl! Theres a bad boy hitman who has the ability to charm the pants off the female population... (well Okay... Me) and a heroine whose meddling antics, although with good intentions, has dire consequences when she finds herself caught in the middle of a fraudulent voting software scam, that goes right to the top, and a bullet has her name on it.

I can't do an overview summary of this book, the synopsis is lengthy already and I cannot compete with that, but what I will say, is if you are looking for a truly fun, witty, detective type thrill ride, with panty dropping moments, then pick this one up and give it a go. Hopefully, like me, you won't regret it.

5 Stars.
on 24 July 2012
Downloaded the first in series for free but paid for the second without hesitation. Have been looking for a series of books to read, this author cleverly mixes romance with suspense making these books a more interesting read than the average romance story. The heroine although petite, blonde and perfectly formed is very likeable and the men have their own particular demons to overcome. I guarantee if you read this you'll read the next one and will be on tenter hooks waiting for the last one to be released at the end of the year.
on 17 March 2013
Bought three of this series when on offer 99p each... my advice don't bother. Obviously modelled on Janet Evanovitch without the comedy. Story never ends but leads you into next book with the age old boring which guy will she go for. I have never felt the need to write a review before but I cant believe I bought and then spent a few hours which I will never get back waiting to see the conclusion...there is none. The girl is shot at, attacked, kidnapped, nearly raped, punched, kicked, drugged etc could be on deaths door but unbelievably she still has the energy and the inclination for sex. Don't waste precious hours on these books they are not worth it!
on 17 March 2013
After reading the sample, I bought and downloaded all three books in one go. Not only I was not disappointed, I am very glad that I did. I have now read all three books over a two day period. Fortunately I read very quickly but this time that was not a good thing as I didn't want the books to end!

This series just keeps on giving, amazing plots, great fast paced action, gorgeous love/sex scenes and heroes and a heroine to die for. They are all very 'can't-put-downable'

Katheen is a feisty, normal woman and no push over so is a great match for the two brothers. I don't care which of the two she ends up with but hope that it isn't going to be dragged out for too much longer before it's decided.

I have now read the teaser for the next in the series and am so unhappy that I have to wait until December for it to be made available for purchase.

Very well done Ms Snow, I do hope that there is going to be a ''happy ever after'' at the end of this series but I sure hope that you keep writing and can't wait for your next set of characters to show us what else you can deliver.

Well written, no editorial or grammatical errors and fast paced novels.

Three of the best books I have ever read, I recommend them to everyone who enjoys a raw slice of life in their literature.
on 14 September 2014
Oh dear.....I can barey beleive the number of four star reviews for this book....unless they are all teenager readers. "White usually washed her out, but ivory is ok".....and this little nugget when she has just escaped with her life, (third time) and is on her way to Chicago on a private jet. Because extremely by chance.....she got a job tempting at the very company trying to sabotage election votes. And not only that!!!! Working for head of systems development....who'd have thought!?

And her luck didnt stop there!!!!! This head of dept. only rang her and needed an email forwarding to him at home (what no direct access from wherever he was?)...and so extremely fortunately, he have her his password to log into his computer. How lucky can this girl get????

Then suddenly a shape appeared....it was Blane/Blake....god knows if the had a tracker device in her knickers or what???? Such high stakes this guys were playing for.....but surprisingly, every single one of them was just as interested in getting her into bed....major security alert? Meh....let me get my end away first....

Juvenile, and ridiculous......