5.0 out of 5 stars A Proper Neoprene Case
Purchased this alongside the Nexus 4. I'm very happy with it. The neoprene is of good quality and in the week that I have been using it, my device hasn't had any scratches! This is better than any casing and you get to use the device without any of the gel cases.

Highly recommended.
Published on 29 Dec. 2012 by Alan Gurling

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT fit a Nexus 4
This item description and title is wrong and totally misleading. Amazon really need to step in and change it so that it is no longer sold as being made for the Nexus 4 model.

---Buy at own risk, trust all the positive 'customer reviews' at own risk!---

Published on 12 Jan. 2013 by ADB

5.0 out of 5 stars A Proper Neoprene Case, 29 Dec. 2012
Alan Gurling "Opethian" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LG Nexus 4 E960 Neoprene Pouch / Case / Cover / Skin By Shocksock - Black (Electronics)

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needs time to stretch, 19 Feb. 2013
At first the fit is quite tight especially if you have a bumper or gel case already attached but after a couple of days it is just fine.

A high quality pouch that looks like it offers a lot of protection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what I want, 25 Feb. 2013
Douglas Bacon (England) - See all my reviews
Purchaseed for my Nexus 4. It is very light and fits snuggly in my pocket. Would recommend itto my friends..

4.0 out of 5 stars Safe & Sound, 24 Jan. 2013
Mr. John Connell (UK) - See all my reviews
I am very happy with this pouch, it holds my Nexus 4 securely and is a nice snug fit. No smell and the stitching is fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Nexus 4, 4 Jan. 2013
I'm really pleased with this choice for my Nexus 4. It's a snug fit, slightly tight length-wise when you close the flap, but not so much as to be a problem. As other reviewers have stated, this will protect the phone well. A good choice for this phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 28 Dec. 2012
I got this and a leather pouch to protect my phone and this come out way on top.
I am not a fan of screen protectors so I need a case in which my phone sits in, this done that fine and for the price I could not be happier.

One little niggle I have about the product is that the inner stitching of the case is not quite even and makes the phone not sit 100% flush in the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 27 Dec. 2012
I am very pleased with this product. The pouch is made of 2-3mm thick Neoprene, with a woven nylon outer and a fleecy inner and is held closed with velcro. I have looked closely and the stitching is good and even all round. It fits the Nexus 4 perfectly and offers good protection without too much bulk. I wanted the pouch to protect the N4 whilst in a bag containing keys and pens, and for that purpose it is fantastic. I'm not going to test it, but I feel the phone would survive a drop onto concrete whilst in this pouch.
Recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT fit a Nexus 4, 12 Jan. 2013

---Buy at own risk, trust all the positive 'customer reviews' at own risk!---

Ordered this item to protect my new Nexus 4 phone. However, the item is clearly not made to specifically fit a Nexus 4 despite it being listed as such. If you struggle hard enough you'll just about be able to squeeze the phone partially inside the pouch (as long as you're happy to leave the phone naked and aren't using even the thinnest of gel covers for extra protection/grip), but you'll then find two major problems that leave the pouch completely unusable:

1) The a Nexus 4 is longer than the main body of the pouch, meaning that the velcro flap fastener will not stretch over the top of the phone (which is left sticking out of the pouch) enough to fasten together securely. In fact the two sides of velcro are almost completely unaligned with the phone forced into the pouch, they come into contact by only roughly a single mm or two, and leave the flap instantly tugging itself undone under the stress of the phone stretching the fabric.

2) The pouch fitting is so incredibly tight that you can't remove the phone without inching it down bit by bit. As someone said to me when I first tried to put the phone into the pouch, "You'd never be able to get the phone out quick enough to answer it!"

ClickJunkie were quick to reply to my email and tell me to return the item. They also provided a refund for the full cost of the pouch, so at least there were no complaints there. Although of course return postage has to be covered by us, the buyer who has been misled by the item listing.

This item is also being sold by other vendors as made for the Nexus 4 - it simply is not, and all of the listings should have any reference to that model of phone removed as they are all being purposefully misleading to any potential customers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 12 Feb. 2013
Not sure about earlier reviews, perhaps they were for a different version? The one I received fits my phone with added Poetic bumper case perfectly. It seems well made, I've only been using it for a week so can't say whether this will last

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 Jan. 2013
Ordered on Monday evening, arrived on Thursday.

Neoprene on outside, softer fabric on the inside. Nexus 4 fits snugly. Phone slides in and out nicely. Velcro flap is arranged so that the hooks don't scratch the phone as you insert it. Velcro area is much bigger on flap so it is easy to close.

Only defect is a small hard area in the bottom corner which makes it slightly irregular in shape but it doesn't affect product use.

Until now I had been using an ankle sock to protect my prized phone, so this is an improvement for me, but it's for you to judge whether it's worth £4.99 or not.