5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Motorola Razri - faster and tougher than the Google Nexus, 3 April 2013
Justin Keery "eljustinoid" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Motorola Razri UK Sim Free Smartphone - White (Electronics)
I had a Nexus for 2 weeks and broke it because it is slippery and highly breakable. So now I have a Razri

The Razri gives you a super fast "clean" Android experience which in some ways is better than the Nexus. The speed of operation is tremendous. The battery life is excellent.

It's a great looking, sturdy, compact phone with a nice bright display.

It comes with Swype, not the Jellybean swiping keyboard, but I used a free add-on to get the Jellybean keyboard which I prefer... Then again some people may prefer Swype anyway.

I strongly recommend this phone without reservation.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!!!, 18 Aug 2013
At last, a phone that has an aerial that actually works. It's nice to finally be able to receive and make calls/texts wherever I am. One of the reasons I went for this phone was because of the excellent reviews it had for the aerial.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great practical phone, 7 May 2013
I already had a black Razri for work and having used that for a few months, ths was an easy choice.

It may not have the critical acclaim of the Galaxy 3 or Iphone 5, but for me, it captures the best of both worlds.

The build quality of the Iphone or HTC One (but with a micro SD slot), coupled with the practicality and usefulness of the Galaxy 3 (but feeling so much better.

Motorola Razri UK Sim Free Smartphone - White