5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Buy!
Published 21 months ago by Charlotte

3.0 out of 5 stars Personal choice
After a few times I just got bored with this CD. Perhaps I was never a number one fan. Nothing wrong with it, just my opinion.
Published 8 months ago by Mrs Bloggs

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Buy!, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Unorthodox Jukebox (Audio CD)
An absolutely brilliant CD which I would definitely recommend getting! It has been the only CD I've listened to in the three weeks I've had it and I still love it just as much as the first time I listened to it. Yes, the swearing in 'Treasure' particularly is a little unnecessary, but then there's also the clean CD version so not an issue! It's hard to pick favourite songs but 'Treasure', 'Natalie', 'Money Make Her Smile' and 'Young Girls' have the edge for me! 10/10... Keep the brilliant music coming Bruno! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Unorthodox Jukebox (Audio CD)
Loved every track, Bruno is amazing, very well written and talented, lots of toe tapping songs to see to in the car.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good music, spoiled by dropping the MF bomb, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: Unorthodox Jukebox [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
I liked Bruno Mars' music from a distance for a while, but was really taken by his recent release 'locked out of heaven' (perhaps because, in my opinion, the bass line and guitar sounds lot like The Police from the early 80's)

Anyway, I downloaded the album and I have to say I am impressed with the quality and overall production of the album

Sadly, I can only give the album (which was an easy 5Star album) 4Stars as I find swearing on albums like this unnecessary, and dropping the MF bomb into songs like these is a total no-no in my view and does not 'add' anything to the overall enjoyment (imo, only hardcore artists like Eminem and Dr Dre etc... can use MF and get away with it)

The swearing detracts from an otherwise great album

4.0 out of 5 stars Mars Attacks !, 10 Dec 2012
R. Holmes (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unorthodox Jukebox (Audio CD)
Nothing to dislike here (apart from the swearing which is all a bit unnecessary) not sure why he felt the need to drop the odd F word in? Catchy songs, especially like Moonshine. Last album was brilliant this is just as good - well Done !

5.0 out of 5 stars Bruno Mars - Excellence, 6 Jan 2014
Excellent. Worked perfect and my mum loved this cd for christmas and will now not stop listening to it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it ****, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Unorthodox Jukebox (Audio CD)
Bruno has done it again with another fantastic album - hooked!! Can't stop listening to it.. His latest singles are on and Locked out of Heaven and his 80s style track Treasure are great!!
Good service on delivery :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars New album, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Unorthodox Jukebox (Audio CD)
good album, I enjoyed most songs and the language isn't too bad. I bought this for my friend as well as me and she loved it too I wouldn't recommend buying it for any one under the age of 12, oh and there's quit a good range of different song types as well :) so something for every one

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant :D, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Unorthodox Jukebox (Audio CD)
Got this album because I have liked his recent singles and glad I did. All the songs are great, particularly Moonshine and Natalie but they are all very catchy and enjoyable. Brilliant CD to have in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars music, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Unorthodox Jukebox (Audio CD)
quick delivery even got the music downloaded onto my lap via amazon cloud a good price would recommend to anyone who likes Bruno mars

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 17 Jan 2014
Just love this guy, his music has just got better n better as time gone on. Quick delivery as was here no time at all would recommend to anyone