on 7 January 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter, aged 2.5 yrs, she already has the book & loves it so I thought it would be nice to get her the toy. As soon as she saw it she recognised it right away, which means that it must be a very good representation of the tiger in the book. Even although she was given lots of other toys on Christmas day she hardly put it down, which made me & obviously her, very happy. I would definitely recommend this to other customers.
on 28 July 2013
My two year old loves this tiger, as it looks so much like the tiger in the story. Definitely recommended.
on 3 September 2013
Well, the Tiger came to tea, and he did not eat everything. This was very considerate of him, and he has thus been very welcome in our home. Huzzah.
on 5 December 2014
This toy is so good! It looks exactly like the tiger from the book, feels top quality and is a good size for long term use.

I had a pretty magical experience using this toy when my daughter was about 18 months old. After reading the story to her a few times, I hid this toy behind my back and began to read the story to her again. At the part when the little girl hears a knock at the door, I actually knocked on the table and pretended that there had been a knock at the door. I opened the door to see who it was, and popped this toy's head round the corner of the door whilst saying "there was a big, furry, stripey tiger!" (or however the line goes). Her face lit up with joy! So much so she went a bit shy as if she'd just met Mickey Mouse himself! Eventually she ran to it and gave it a big hug. It was her favourite toy for a good 6 months and is still one we'll keep in the long run.
on 9 March 2014
My 3 year old grandson loves the story of The Tiger Who Came To Tea - as do his grandparents - after seeing the stage show (well worth seeing if it's ever in your area) were disappointed that there was no 'real' tiger to be had as a souvenir of the day, so looked on good old Amazon and hey presto there he is. The story is now told with even more joy & affection with the tiger helping us along. Also used Amazon Locker for first time to have this delivered, excellent service. Convenient, fast & safe - what more could you ask for !
on 26 October 2013
This is a lovely toy and I can't wait to see my son's face when I give it to him at Christmas. He loves Judith Kerr's The Tiger Who Came For Tea, so hopefully the toy will become the new favourite of his. It's just the right size and flufiness (!); not too soft but sturdy enough to survive inevitable discomforts as my son is bound to want it by his side all the time - but I'll make sure he looks after it as I'm plannng to keep it forever. It deserves to be loved as much as the book.
on 15 April 2014
I bought this to go into a book area for 3-5 year olds to use to re-imagine the 'Tiger Who Came To Tea' story. The children all loved the tiger, so much so that they were very careful with him and he survived the handling of about 70 children freely for 3 weeks. This is certainly good value for money and it really does match well with illustrations in the story - better even than the photograph on the website.
on 13 December 2014
The Tiger who came to Tea is a long time children's favourite. My little one loves the book by Judith Kerr and this tiger plush helps the story to come alive. The toy is well made and good quality, there are no parts that can be easy pulled off by a small child and swallowed.

Would definitely recommend this toy to any fans of The Tiger who came to Tea.
on 9 March 2016
My son loves the story and so I bought him this soft toy for his 1st birthday. He adores it and it comes with us to most places. I was surprised at the quality, I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is. The eyes are sewn on so no worry of pieces coming off. He hasn't faded (despite coming to California for 2 weeks) and is still as plump as the day he arrived.

Recommended for anyone who likes the story - also adds another level of "fun" when telling the story.
on 16 April 2016
Lovely toy bought for my wife who took it to work at her nursery. She used it in a themed tea party with the children at her nursery and the kids loved it, each taking it in turns to give the tiger his tea. Very accurate features to the Tiger in the book. The only downside was that it is a little small and would have benefitted being double the size in this instance.