on 3 September 2014
These beads are fantastic for sensory play with little ones, as long as they are past the mouthing stage. I can't comment how good they are for flowers, but I do know that they are the same material as the gel in moisture saving compost, and we have put the ones we have broken into our pot plants.

Leave them in water overnight and they grow to the size of marbles, but are squishy and feel lovely when swishing them around. We have used them in water, on their own, in shaving foam, with sieves and spoons and empty bottles and my daughter and her friends love them. In fact the grown ups were still swishing them around after the children had moved on to something else as they are so therapeutic! My favourite ones are the clear uncoloured ones as you can't see them at all in water and then you scoop them up and they are appear like magic!

These are a lovely range of colours and have been very successful in an ocean themed sensory bin
on 31 May 2014
I was attracted to the beautiful blue shades of this, so decided to buy some to try them out as they are so cheap. They are delightful, the colour is exactly as shown and I just added water and put them in a round dish as a decoration. I ordered some more to have in stock for when I next have some flowers. I will put them in a clear glass vase and I am sure they will make the flowers look even more beautiful. For the price they are a nice little thing to have.
on 8 January 2016
fantastic - used these for our Indian (Gujarati) wedding for the 'who rules the roost' game. They looked great and we avoided the usual mess you get when playing this game in water. I ordered several different colours and they all arrived together. Highly recommend.
review image
on 5 May 2016
I love these. So easy to make and makes no mess.
Just be careful when handling after soaking as excess pressure can make them split.
They look beautiful in my vase, and I even made some stress balls.
on 10 August 2014
Love these, great idea for vases with flowers or ive got them in bowl with flooting candels, I recommend these green ones in a glass bowl with a tea light holeder in middle with tea light and flame shines on these green balls,
on 24 July 2014
Err I obviously bought these in an alcohol infused internet shopping frenzy ! I have no idea what they are, what they do or why indeed they are in my purchasing history. The picture looks nice though.... I wonder if number one daughter ordered them without my knowledge, they look like a number one daughter kind of thing !
on 5 May 2014
Fantastic product and when placed in a lilly vase with submersible led lights a fantastic effect was achieved.
Highly recommended.
on 3 July 2015
And I had the problem of green slime so had to was them in bleach water every other week. But hey they did look pretty when first done and washed
on 26 February 2014
Looks great in a vase, very attractive but after a day my flowers died!! Not worth buying to keep flowers alive!
on 19 May 2015
Very disappointed with this purchase. Followed instructions and after one week the beads started to shrink'