4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
We bought this travel system as we didn't need a carry cot and live in a first floor maisonette so I had to be able to get it all up stairs.

It's light, compact and everything we need. It came with car seat and its so easy to transport my baby girl from the house to the car to the stroller without disturbing her at all.

It came with rain cover and...
Published 14 months ago by Sjcann2003

3.0 out of 5 stars misleading
Great pushchair. Just wat I wanted but did not come with carseat as pictured. Very misleading. The reason I ordered this was so I got car seat too.
Published 19 months ago by neill

3.0 out of 5 stars misleading, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Chicco Liteway Plus Travel System Fire (Red) (Baby Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 Dec. 2013

It came with rain cover and foot muff and everything we need. The pram is easy to fold down and put up with foot leavers and the big wheels come off to make it easier to store in the boot of a car etc.

The only 2 things stopping me giving this a 5 star rating are:
- the storage basket is small and hard to get to when using the car seat attachment
- car seat not compatible with an isofix base which is a real shame. We bought the base that fits the car seat but sent it back as it was just as fiddly as strapping in the car seat itself and gave no real advantages. Although it is easy enough to secure in the car without a base, the back seatbelt clip is very tricky to get the seatbelt in properly and takes a lot of wiggling.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 14 Mar. 2014
I haven't used it yet as i'm still pregnant, but it's very practical, not too large or heavy the colour is amazing and rich and the car seat is so cute and well padded

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I bought for baby, 10 April 2014
I love this pushchair, it's a little on the heavy side but considering it has to support a heavy car seat and a baby it needs to be. The wheels clip off and on really easily and I can just fit it in the boot of my fiesta. I was shocked when it arrived and it was brown and red, I was expecting it to be black and red but it makes no difference really. Overall I'm pleased with its manoeuvrability, quick fold down and pop up. The only downside that I can really think of (doesn't affect me) is that some car seat belts just aren't long enough to accommodate the seat, also to secure it at the back with the belt is a bit fiddly but once you have the knack it's easy enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more that what i expected!!! Great product, 14 July 2013
I loved it! Great product, Exelente cuality it comes with the rain cover and some other things that weren't mention.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really liked this Chicco Stroller!, 28 Jan. 2014
I bought this stroller and seat.
It was one of my first purchases on Amazon and loved it!
Corresponded entirely to that intended, and came with everything included, rain cover, protector legs.
All very well packaged.

I really liked it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Mar. 2014
I loved this product. We dont have here in Brasil this liteway plus, only the liteway version.
Is pretty easy to open, close, put in the car seat, take it out.
It's possible to use even before you read de manual instructions, its intuitive...
The troller is light and has the perfect size for small places, even the space for the baby inside the troller is not that small.
Great product! Others are usually heavy, take too much space, not that easy to open and close.