4.0 out of 5 stars Not Samsung but working fine
Published on 18 Jan. 2013 by Ridgehead

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed within a few days
Published 2 months ago by Peter Tomlinson

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Samsung but working fine, 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 16GB MicroSDHC Memory Card Class 10 UHS-I Micro Samsung Chips with SD Adapter (Electronics)
Bought thinking it was a Samsung product but was received without expected packaging and then realised it was not Samsung but made with a Samsung chip. Seller very helpful and good with correspondence and ended up keeping it. So far it has held over 12Gb of storage and has been used to watch HD films on a Tab 2 with no problems encountered. When loading card via standard laptop card reader was getting transfer speeds of upto 15MB/s. Haven't checked via USB3 yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product great value, 26 May 2013
It arrived really quickly. It's fast enough to cope with being in either my HTC phone of on the tablet. The standard SD card that it comes with is great cos it just slots into my laptop instead of me having to search for my USB reader!

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 23 May 2013
nice, worked straightaway on my HTC phone .. great price and fast delivery .. not sure about theSD adapter, doubt will use it.. but how knows could be useful one day .. guess ideal for people who have SD slot .. i have USB for microSDHC and SD too , so doubt will need it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Mar. 2013
At a nice price. It does everything it is supposed to do - then again, just what is it people expect from a micro sd card anyway?

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed within a few days, 2 April 2015
After receiving this memory card and using it in my phone I set about putting music on and also taking a few pics that were stored on the card also. After a few days I went to listen to some music and it wouldn't play. I got a message saying the file wasn't compatible and when I tried to go into it the files had gone. I plugged it into my laptop via the adaptor that came with it and it couldn't be recognised. I tried a different card I had and that worked ok in my phone and via the laptop. I have recently sent it back at the request of the supplier and am awaiting a full refund. Maybe I'll get a better make next time or maybe I was just unlucky. I'm just thankful I didn't have a lot of photos that would be irreplaceable on the card.

3.0 out of 5 stars An OK SD card and rubbish microSD to SD adapter, 5 Jun. 2013
Tim Allen (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
It's an OK card achieving a write speed of 12.1 MBytes/s and read speed of 17.3 MBytes/s (tested with
H2testw: http://tinyurl.com/ycycme4), so not stellar but better than the Class 10 minimum of 10 MBytes/s. Unable to verify the UHS-I data rates as I don't have a card reader/USB 3.0 port!

However the SD Card adapter does not work properly. Have tested it with other known good microSD cards and Windows always interprets the card as unreadable and in need of formatting. This micro SD card works fine in other adapters too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Very happy with this item bought in conjunction with the DAB radio.

5.0 out of 5 stars Completly fullfilled, 16 April 2014
Its fast, roomy, and great value for product.It made my HTC Hero speedy enough to a daily use for o couple of times. It's what i expected from the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 19 Jan. 2014
Bought this to expand my Samsung mobile phone. Works well - shame my software does not allow me to download to it though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Micro Card, 18 Jan. 2014
B. C. Smith (Fressingfield, Suffolk) - See all my reviews
Popped this card into my camera and I was ready to go. It has sufficient memory for me to take all the photos I need before downloading. It was a good price and was delivered when stated. Really satisfied with item and service.