on 14 November 2014
I have had many sets of goalposts in my garden over the last last two years which after the inevitable over exuberant shot from Dad ends in tears with a crack in the plastic posts or the net being busted. This goal can take the best of them without any danger of it being destroyed. I can now lash shots at my son without fear of having to dish out for a new goal. The real advantage however is the portability of the goal. It is very easily moved when the grass requires cutting. The only downside is that you aren't able to get rebounds from the post or crossbar but i never did with a plastic goal either as they would break.
on 30 March 2012
I'm truly amazed !!! My little Lad has had many Football Goals in our garden which have quickly disintegrated as he plays football with his pals. 2 sets bought at Christmas died by the end of January and I got a full refund from Argos in March. I decided to buy these little beauties in the hope they would not explode when hit with a ball like all our other football goals have. Really easy to erect, really sturdy, truly portable (took them to the park) and loved by my Son. In summary, don't buy any other football goals as these are definitely the best !!! Many many Thanks.
on 1 October 2014
What a fabulous goal. So easy to put up and take down. Light to carry. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use. On the negative side, you need a foam ball as a proper football is too heavy for the light frame and personally I wouldn't recommend leaving it out (but it's so easy to put away that's not a problem). We figured the negatives out before we purchased it though and were prepared. For our purposes (we needed a very portable goal which our ten year old son could easily carry and erect himself) it is absolutely perfect. No complaints at all.
on 14 October 2014
This goal is fantastic. I did a lot of read up other goals from other shops and they have broken. I suggest you watch the video for this product first. Super strong and ideal to pack up and take to the park or away with you. Nice little compact holdall bag to put it away in. Goes up in a couple of minutes. First times took a bit longer but once you are familiar with it very easy. My some is 7yrs and Daddy is 42 and doesn't life of the ground when kicking the balls in the back of the net.
on 20 November 2014
Amazing! My son's friends clubbed together and bought this for his 6th birthday.... I (mum) carried it over my shoulder to the park the day after his party with him and his older brother. It was so light and was easy to put up and take down and the kids loved it - it was the envy of the dads and boys in the park and withstood some rough attempts on goal very well and stayed in place thanks to the metal stakes.... Would highly recommend it and considering buying another.
on 21 February 2015
Incredible. I was very sceptical about this - so often things like this claim to be easy, when the reality is the opposite - not so with this goal. It really is portable. It really is quick and easy to put up and take down. It really is sturdy. My son who is 10 years old is able to put it together by himself after only two goes with it and he is thrilled with it. We can easily pop it in the car for visits to grandparents / friends.
on 3 November 2013
These goals are really cool and easy to assemble. I bought one of these for my neighbors kids to stop them using my fence as a football post and kicking the ball over in to my garden. Since setting this up in the street they have been playing non stop away from gardens, cars and being alot more controlled in their game. My flowers can breath a sight of relief and everyone is getting along!
on 3 October 2013
2 years down the road and still in one piece, unlike the cheaper versions we brought.

It is worth paying the extra money!!
on 8 March 2016
A decent sized goal for a 9yr old. I purchased this as a replacement for a steel framed goal we had been using in our garden for years. I was dubious about whether this would be a good replacement.
The item arrived with a very fast delivery and comes with a nice carry bag making it easy to transport. The bag has never been used as this goal has remained up since it was erected.
The instructions were very easy to follow and my son was using the goal within about 10-15 minutes of unpacking. It has been out in all weathers, through the summer, the winter, rain and snow and still looks good. It stays in position by using a number of supplied U shaped pegs and stands up well to heavy footballs hammering the back of the net when my teenage sons play with it with their friends.
It is definitely easier to erect and disassemble than a steel framed variant and much more portable. For older children if space allows I would go for a larger size, but this has been perfect for my 9yr old son and my teenagers do not complain.
on 30 October 2013
I have bought 3 goal in the last 4 years, and i was always skipping this goal, i thought this goal wont be firm enough. But now we have been using for the last 4 months, all of my friends appreciate me for the goal that I bought. we kick very high speed and goal is doing slight move like a spring and no harm no break parts at all. i loved this goal.