5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Simple to Put Together
What can I say about this product that has not already been said by other reviewers? Not a lot. This is a solid product that if looked after will last a great deal of time. It is easy to assemble and easy to take down. It fits into a supplied bag and is small enough to go in the boot or on the back seat of the car. I cannot recommend this item enough. Simple to assemble...
Published on 30 May 2011 by C. M. Cotton

3.0 out of 5 stars Pop up and portable goals.
I help each year with a kids football event. I bought. 4 of these goals for the age 5-7 group as they seemed to tick all the boxes. Overall these are ok, but one set broke within the first 2 hours of use. - however the other 3 stood the test reasonably well. Not sure if I would buy again
Published 24 months ago by DGos

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 29 Aug 2011
I brought this for my 6 year old footie mad son, he loves it. Its more than sturdy enough to take the punishment he and his friends give and dosent take up too much room in our average size garden. It packs away easliy and we even took it away with us on our recent camping holiday.If your looking for good qualilty look no furhter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 July 2011
Brilliant product. Bought a pair for my kids. Now bought a full set for the whole football team. Highly reccommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent, 12 July 2011
I read the reviews on this product and thought there is no way that I would be able to put this goalpost up in 2 minutes!! As a mum of two football mad boys the biggest problem I had was with the goal nets, I haven't a clue as to putting them on a goal post and the ones we had previously didn't last long with my boys!! So I thought I would invest in this Kickster Academy Portable Football Goal and I haven't looked back!! Although it was more expensive than those goalposts I had bought before, it has lasted much longer than I had expected!! It is easy to pack away and put up in 2 minutes as I have had a good deal of practice!! It just took me a bit longer at the beginning as I had not seen this type of goalpost before but I would highly recommend it!! I am thinking of investing in a bigger version as my boys are getting bigger!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kickster Goals, 27 Jun 2011
After using the much bulkier and time consuming Samba goals i came accross the Kickster goals about 3 years ago. Since then i have purchased 6 of them and am looking to pick up a couple more for this summer for my Soccer Schools. They take me and my coaches 2/3 minutes to set up maximum and are so easily stored in my car during our trips to the various clubs/schools. A great goal!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this! *cough* The kids love this!....., 22 Jun 2011
A R Hartley "Monkey" (Hull, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Ok so i admit i may have taken this down to the park with the lads, but this realy was meant to be for the kids!.

Its as easy to put up as it makes out, takes a few minutes and your away, its strong enough and has a bit of weight to it so it won't blow over in the wind.

Its compact when put away too but it does have a bit of weight to it, so dont expect to carry it for miles on a walk to the park, it might ache your shoulder after a while.

Its definately a great little compact goal, better than some of the ones ive seen before!

4.0 out of 5 stars great starter goal, 22 Jun 2011
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The goal is just the right size for smaller kids, and is fairly easy to set-up.

Being a junior goal, it won't stand up to the rigours of older children smashing footballs into the back of the net, but for younger children, it's ideal.

As its a portable goal, there is no need to leave it outside all year round, like a lot of home-use sports kit. The UK weather can harm sports equipment if left outside all year round - when the bad weather comes, this goal can be packed away in its holder in around 5 minutes, and safely stored until its next needed. Being portable also means you can take it away from home, to the local park, or round to friends houses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 20 Jun 2011
M. de-layen Vian "M5dlv" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
So this as a garden toy was three things.

1. Easy to put up - my 12 year old Nephew put it up for me!
2. Well made and engineered - it has taken a bit of abuse already and it will last for ages
3. Not too imposing in the garden - its size is part of the attraction.

Overall this is a 5 star product and I would buy it again for my up to 14's if it needed replacing. Great value, great product, great fun..

5.0 out of 5 stars Kickster 6 x 4, 17 Jun 2011
I was hugely impressed with this product. It arrived within a few days of my order, quicker
in fact than the suggested delivery date on the website. It comes in its own sturdy carry case with
shoulder strap similar in size to that for a compact two man tent. Weighing just under 4 kilos it was easy to carry
over your shoulder to the local park and set up. This took no more that 10 minutes on
the very first ocassion with just a few glances at the instructions, and no more than a few minutes
each time after that; and about the same to pack up. On opening the carry case there are just the poles
which make up the frame and are pre-attached with elastic, the netting with some velcro straps and
some ground hoops to secure it all down. Once assembled the end result is a genuinely
professional looking piece of kit. The metal poles which make up the base are surprising light yet
sturdy and the side poles are under tension to create the goal frame. The product is geared at the 5+ age range
and this seemed just right to me.Assembly is required by an adult but then the kids can be left to enjoy the football without any worry.
Once put away the carry case is small enough to leave in the back of the car or garage without taking up too
much space. Overall I would definitely recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 16 Jun 2011
Bought one of these nearly a year ago and pleased with it. It was the 6 by 12 model. by 9 year son puts it up and loves it so do my team

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Football Goal Ever !!!, 16 Jun 2011
Both my sons are football mad and love playing against each other in a goal we have in the garden, they really miss their fix when we go on holiday camping. After looking at a number of goals I really could'nt find anything that is both portable and compact enough to take away with us. So after trawling the internet I came across the Quickplay Kickster goal and decided that it looked perfect for what I needed. The package arrived promptly and upon opening I was surprised at how compact but sturdy all the components were. With the boys rushing me along I had the goal up in less than ten minutes and they were banging in the shots. Although I am a typical man who tries to construct something first and then read the instructions when I am struggling it made no difference this time as I was able to complete the task without them, it really was that easy.

If you are looking for a highly portable but fully durable goal then this is the one for you!!!

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 | Next ›