5.0 out of 5 stars The best game ever :D
Got this for a Toshiba laptop, works amaizingly. Everyone says that it crashes between 10mins to 1 hour, but so far I have played on it for ages and has not crashed once. Installing it was a bit of a hassle, you do need internet if you are going to install it on Origin. If you are stuck between getting the xbox version or this one, I would say go for this one, I have...
Published 16 months ago by Mr. F. J. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter says "YES!!!"
My young daughter was more than pleased with New Sims 3 Replacement as her original one was damaged due to lack of care,but she was devastated so I promised her this replacement .
Published 12 months ago by OMGTheSonOfAdam

‹ Previous | 113 14 1522 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
all perfect. best ever.dont know what else to put down cant get better than perfect. thank you.would use again.ta muchly.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Sims So Far, 7 Jan 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
I took the plunge and bought The Sims 3. I really loved the original and Bustin' Out but now I have a found a better one. The first thing I noticed with the game is how deep you can go. If you have the Town Life and Ambitions DLC it's like a whole new game. The only issue I find with the game is the huge amount of space it needs and the overpriced DLC.

The Sims 4 is set to be released this year. Don't hold your breath because EA keep pushing the release date.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't Touch EA With A Barge Pole, 1 Dec 2013
Mrs. J. E. Scott (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
I am fuming! My daughter bought this game for 12+, and she is 13, loaded it earlier this year but hasn't played it for a while. If forces you to set up an origin account in order to play, which she did. When she went back to it today, it had disappeared from her games and so she can't play it. Nor can she reload it because you can't reuse the product code. So I contacted EA to get it sorted out, but as she is underage on the account they will not do anything to help. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING and I will not be buying any more of their games in future if this the shocking way in which they treat their customers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Item does not match the description., 12 Oct 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
Website say "Platform Windows 7 / XP / Vista "but version that I received was for "Windows XP/Windows Vista".

3.0 out of 5 stars Great game.... but Origin and its authentication is utterly hopeless..., 15 Feb 2013
Paul Hughes (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
Can't flaw the company that supplied the game, however this version of Sims (the second copy I've bought as you couldn't transfer the last copy to a new PC) requires you to sign up with EA's Origin service. This is where the problem lies - I'm reasonably IT savvy - being a computer games programmer for the last 30 years who once worked for EA - Try as I might I couldn't get it to connect to Origin's server to authorise the game. I'm not on my own as 46 pages on the Origin forums are about how many systems just will not connect to Origin with no solutions. Their customer support was absolutely laughable.

In the end I gave up, and bought it from Steam (my third copy) - it worked flawlessly first time (and you can transfer it from computer to computer).

The game is great, my kids love it, but the new Origin system is a poor, poor attempt at replicating the success of Steam.

Beware of this version it may work for you, it may not - the CS people at EA don't seem to know why it doesn't for thousands of others. I'd never buy another EA title that requires this system again.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... a technical problem and getting access to help is like finding water in the Gobi desert, 14 Oct 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
Not much use when there is a technical problem and getting access to help is like finding water in the Gobi desert.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
Definitely worth the. It even without and expansion packs. Much more than previous sims games. Well worth the money

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't load, 28 April 2013
R. E. Stothers "xxRosiexx" (Norfolk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
Very disappointed with this. We spent ages trying to get this game to load. After speaking to others who have bought the same game, it seems to be a quite common fault. There was no problem in returning product and I received a full refund. Bit disappointing for my grandson however - it was his birthday present, poor kid. We later purchased Sims 3 for X Box and that worked perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars quiet time, 14 Feb 2013
Miss S. Gower - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
my girls love it....they had all the others so had this one as a shared present...keeps them quiet too so time to do my own thing like more shopping... bonus.lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Dec 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
Hopefully my Grandaughter will be pleased with this as she specially requested it for Christmas

‹ Previous | 113 14 1522 | Next ›

The Sims 3
The Sims 3 by Electronic Arts (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)