5.0 out of 5 stars The best game ever :D
Published 16 months ago by Mr. F. J. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter says "YES!!!"
My young daughter was more than pleased with New Sims 3 Replacement as her original one was damaged due to lack of care,but she was devastated so I promised her this replacement .
Published 12 months ago by OMGTheSonOfAdam

5.0 out of 5 stars The best game ever :D, 6 Aug 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
Got this for a Toshiba laptop, works amaizingly. Everyone says that it crashes between 10mins to 1 hour, but so far I have played on it for ages and has not crashed once. Installing it was a bit of a hassle, you do need internet if you are going to install it on Origin. If you are stuck between getting the xbox version or this one, I would say go for this one, I have played both and this one is 10 times better, get this, you will not be dissapointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Sims 3, 4 April 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
I ordered this on a Monday afternoon, was told to expect delivery on the Friday. However it arrived on the Wednesday which was great. Installed with no problems on my laptop (Windows 7), and as a fan of the previous Sims games I knew I would love this one, too. The game play is great, especially being able to go from your house straight to someone else's house or to another location.

However on my second evening playing the game, my screen all of a sudden went blank and then the game closed completely, taking me back to my Windows desktop screen. When I went back in to the game, all the gameplay I ahd done that evening (around 2 hours) had been lost. This is probably partly my own fault for not saving my game regularly, however I did not expect it to throw me out of the game without warning! I am not sure if it was a glitch of the game or perhaps my laptop overheated? Either way I will have to remember to save regularly in the future, and would recommend others doing the same!

Overall it's a great game, so addictive, and currently at the bargain price of £11.99 (as the new Sim 4 is released later this year).

4.0 out of 5 stars The Sims 3 PC DVD on Windows Vista, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
Bought this game for my laptop which is coming on 5 years old now and runs with Windows Vista. It's an Acer Aspire 5735 nothing particularly fancy and I'm not having much problems so far. The game runs fine without lagging. To review the game after playing it for a couple of hours today, it's missing a few features I liked off The Sims 2 such as the needs bars and features in Create A Sim, I nearly felt like the second game allowed more detail in comparison to this. Also must mention, I had no problem with the product key/serial number and it was in the box with the disc. I might have to buy an expansion pack now to stir things up a bit! I also cleared at least 7GB of hard drive space before I ran the game. I'd advise fellow fans to read the specs carefully before purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sims 3, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
Bought for granddaughter, she loves it.
Was a pain to install but thats down to EA games.
Very quick service from supplier.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 5 Aug 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
I was a little hesitant to purchase sims 3 after reading a lot of the negative comments but took the leap anyway.
It installed fine, Origin is quite slow at downloading but I've had this issue with Origin before it's nothing to do with the game itself. I'm currently running Sims off of my laptop which runs windows 7 professional, that's my main warning, please check which platform you use before purchasing the Sims as the wrong one will render the game useless. Also check all your drivers and specs are up to date.
The game once installed loads up quickly and it's simple to get in game and start playing.
For laptops I would recommend getting hold of a cooling pad/mat as this game does make your laptop quite hot, keeping the laptop cool should stop it crashing or overheating.
I'm glad I chose to purchase the game and am thoroughly enjoying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 14 May 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
I wanted the game for ages and wasn't disappointed when I finally managed to get my hands on it! Whilst it is basically just a repeat of the former sims games the improved social, graphical and interactive features earn it the five stars, as well as the fact that you can do so much more on it than on the other games. I love the new features. Definitely well worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game - lots of fun, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
This was bought for my 12 year old daughter and she loves it. The only down side (if you want to look at it that way) is it's very hard to drag her away from it! :o) The graffics are very good, and the whole process starts with desgning/building your own house, which although it takes quite a while to do, is great fun (even I enjoyed watch that process).

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great - would recommend!, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
Runs quite slowly on my PC at times but I'm relatively sure that's the fault of my laptop as opposed to a fault in the game, and in fairness The Sims games are generally a bit slow due to their demanding requirements (but it's well worth it!). I've been a Sims fan since the original and would definitely look to getting some expansion packs for this game as I did with the previous installments.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
My daughter wanted this game rang loads of places could not get hold of it went on amazon great they had it and best thing was a lot cheaper than expected.You have made my daughters day.only down side took ages to load but well worth the wait

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3 (DVD-ROM)
I could play this game for hours! So entertaining! I worked really well, but because i had windows 8 i kept crashing! But it was still playable

The Sims 3
The Sims 3 by Electronic Arts (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)