on 22 May 2013
So simple to attach, so easy to clean, durable and a great microfiber cloth to keep those pesky finger streaks at bay. Makes no difference to the view of the screen and it really is air bubble free!
on 14 July 2013
I tried one of the "peeland stick" screen covers with no success. The Moshi ivisor was easy to apply, and works a treat. I use my kindle in the kitchen alot and it wipes easily and I love the way you can take it off, wash it, and replace it without any bubbles or smoothing. I have one for my iphone, so I know how good they are.
on 20 June 2013
Unlike phone protectors, this really is bubble free. It's not cheap but definitely worth buying. Have already recommended it to a friend.
on 14 July 2013
Having struggled for ages with one of the cheaper protective sheets and failed to achieve a satisfactory result, I decided to pay a bit more for this product and, hey presto! - a beautifully clear, bubble-free screen. Magic! Not sure how it works - but it does!
on 28 June 2013
FOUND THIS EASY TO APPLY.NOT BEENON MY KINDLE FOR LONG, BUT IS WORKING GREAT SO FAR. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHERS.
on 29 May 2013
The Moshi iVisor XT HD Clear No-Bubble Screen Protector For my Kindle Fire HD 8.9 is every thing it says, the Only Problem I had at first was sitting out in the sun trying to read in short I couldn't then ( being knew to it ) I found my way around a little & discovered how to change the screen to look like a normal book page, I have since bought a hand book which I have found very helpful & would recommend the screen protector & the hand book & there are many to choose from, PS the Screen colour is 2nd to none & the Larger screen is worth paying that bit extra for.
on 9 September 2013
Very expensive for what it is but I have to say it stops all that rubbing trying to get rid of the air bubbles that you always get when using the ordinary protectors, and it says that you can clean it with water, I have yet to try it but that will extend its life considerably so just maybe worth the money
on 4 August 2013
does exactly what it says, wipes clean and is also washable - just what was needed on hols with suncream and sticky fingers!
on 4 August 2013
i was nervous about paying so much for a screen protector, but i am very happy with this item, it went on first and as the name suggests there were no bubbles, would recommend this item
on 18 May 2014
This is a wonderful screen protector; It doesn't compromise on the 'touch screen' feature and it doesn't take an hour to apply. A Fab screen protector that you will be happy to have.

I would recommend to all.