5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent just hope it improves the golf
Excellent just hope it improves the golf. I can only use it on practice rounds as the slope feature is not admissible on competition days at my club.
Published 7 months ago by Christine Patton

3.0 out of 5 stars Bushnell V3
These range finders cost a lot, but for me are difficult to use. You need very steady hands to get accurate yardages. I find that even a little shake of the hands can give vastly different numbers. I have resorted back to my trusted Izzo Swami or Garmin. If the course you're playing is pre loaded on one of these devices, then these are much better. If not good luck.
Published 9 months ago by AS

3.0 out of 5 stars Bushnell V3, 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Bushnell Tour V3 Laser RangeFinder With Slope Edition (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent just hope it improves the golf, 6 Aug. 2014