5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 13 May 2013
Steven Hind - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bushnell V3 Laser Range Finder (Sports)
Dont waste your money on any other range finder v3 is the best on the market the vibrate mode is a added bonus
5 star product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have Item For All Golfers, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bushnell V3 Laser Range Finder (Sports)
My game has improved immensely with this range finder... Stuck at a 16 handicap when purchased.. I'm now off 13.. your eye can only tell you so must, mis-clubbing was killing me.. trust the figure it gives you, take the correct club and your hitting more greens in regulation than ever before.. Essential item when visiting other courses.. You obviously know your home course inside out but this allows you to be competitive on unfamiliar courses.. Handheld, slick and extremely simple to use, comes with a solid case for protection.. Well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bushnell V3, 21 July 2013
Mr. Giles Hinchcliffe (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bushnell V3 Laser Range Finder (Sports)
I have really enjoyed this product.
It is easy to use and the judder pin seeker feature is great.
It has definitely made my golf more precise (I am 8 handicap).
Excellent, especially for short game shots - 50 yards to 140 yard.

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I ever play golf without it!, 17 Sep 2013
Jonny (Bramham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bushnell V3 Laser Range Finder (Sports)
Being a scratch player most of my adult life, and having been +1 for part of it, I have always relied upon course books and my own yardages. That is until I bought a sky caddie, which I though was fantastic. Fantastic until you forget to upload a course, forget to charge it, or realise that you have to subscribe annualy!

The Bushnell is the good golfers choice. Any yardage you need, on any course, at any time. Quick and easy to use, laser accurate and fantastic to look at...I love my rangefinder!

You can also pick out small targets on the fairway pretty easisly for those intermediate yardages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 24 Jun 2014
William Nixon

My SkyCaddie subscription was coming to an end, and fed up with annual payments, downloading couses and recharging batteries I purchased the Bushnell. Having played c. 12 rounds, my short game has gone to a new level as I am confident with yardages for wedges. Easy to use and handy as I have it in the accompanying case which clips onto my golf bag. I would recommend to any golfer.. just beware of the Bushnell with the slope feature - apparently that one is not allowed for competitions.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Shotsaver, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bushnell V3 Laser Range Finder (Sports)
As someone who struggled to judge distance using eyesight alone this has been a brilliant addition to my golf bag. No more uncertain shots into the green and no more worrying whether I can reach that bunker/stream etc. It has worked really well in all conditions and is very simple to use. Its even great at the driving range because you can dial in all the targets exactly from where you're standing. That may sound nerdy but if you want more confidence in your shot selection when it matters then practicing with more knowledge can only help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant aid for any mid handicap golfer, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bushnell V3 Laser Range Finder (Sports)
Great piece of equipment. I used it in tandem with my sky caddie, and the accuracy of pinpointing the flag with the laser finder adds another dimension to my game (especially the larger greens). It means I can pick my approach club with a lot more confidence and have definitely seen a improvements to my game and feel that I can take at lease 2-3 shots off my 17 handicap by this time next year.. No more skycaddie or annual renewal fees for me...

It's easy to use, but make sure you have a clear view of your particular target. You know you've hit the spot when the Laser range vibrates - really cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great, but.., 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bushnell V3 Laser Range Finder (Sports)
I bought this In August and found it a real boon out on the fairways, giving me an accurate yardage to the pin each time, and enabling better club selection
However, the jolt facility(the range finder vibrates when it locks onto the pin) has packed up, so the unit has gone back to Amazon for a replacement. I'm hoping the new on will be fault free!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bushnell Range Finder, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bushnell V3 Laser Range Finder (Sports)
Great bit of kit - easy to hold and makes choosing the correct club that much quicker. A brilliant boost to my golf!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're serious about golf - get one !, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Bushnell V3 Laser Range Finder (Sports)
Fantastic piece of gear - easy to use, accurate and quick ! Cannot recommend highly enough !

Bushnell V3 Laser Range Finder