5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted
easy to pop phone in and out of, with room for a credit card or two and a bill, to run out and do the shopping, and elegant too
Published 22 months ago by ubcesbg

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Published 8 months ago by Jim

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Moshi Overture Case for Apple iPhone 5/5S - Black (Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 Oct 2013
This was just what I was looking for to protect my iPhone 5. It looks stylish and protects my phone perfectly. The little sticky screen cleaner is great - I didn't expect it to work after rinsing it like it suggests to make it sticky again but it does. Unlike most other phone covers this does not cause white out of my flash when taking photos. It would have got five stars if it had a fastener to keep it closed more firmly :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement wipes needed to give this 5/5, 3 Nov 2014
Very useful format for me, it has space for business cards and a small pocket for a bit of "emergency" cash...which has come in useful on a few occasions. Sadly the small "screen wipe" wares out in 6-9 months and I have not been able to find a replacement. The booklet that comes with the product suggests all it takes is a little wash in clean water, but when I did that, the results were poor and I have failed to get it to clean the screen any better then a rag! NB: There is a tendency to cover the "noise cancelling" microphone (located between the camera lens & flash lens) when taking calls, which negatively affects the call quality in noisy spaces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - stylish and functional., 1 Nov 2013
It's the age old problem. You get a beautiful, stylish new phone. Light and nimble. Then you have to select a case. Something that will destroy the lightweight nimbleness of the product you so ably enjoy showing off to your friends. Enter this Moshi case. Yes, flip retro stylee! The first thing my other half did when I showed her was say "you've bought a filofax" and she's not far off right. My pockets usually contain a wallet (a few notes and a debit card), my phone and my car keys. And my previous cases have all bared the screen, as screen protectors are a pain in the arse. They bubble, they are a nightmare to put on properly and nothing destroys the aesthetic like a screen protector. So even when I've plumped for a case I can live with, the pocket guff always damages the screen in some form.

I agonised over this case. It's a flip case. It's quite large. But hey, it's stylish! It protects the screen, it holds the phone secure. It has space for my debit card and odd note. And when shut and in my pocket, it protects the screen against the inevitable scuff from coins and keys.

It's a functional, stylish case. Well made and well packaged. It's the nicest case I've seen for the iPhone 5s and one that seemingly offers a fairly comprehensive protection from everyday wear and tear. I don't think it will stop a drop from causing damage, but it isn't sold in this respect.

The fact that it doesn't have a clasp or magnet to close and stay closed (meaning if you fold it back to use the phone whilst in it's case) I can see it not closing properly, fairly quickly. For this, I mark it down one star. But in general terms, it's cool and I like it. How's that for a professional summary! ;)

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 12 July 2014
not really good and cannot closed it properly

1.0 out of 5 stars Leather case, 6 Jun 2014
Nice case but will not stay closed with cards inside ,needs magnetite stay so I had to order a new one from somebody else waste of money

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone cover, 12 April 2014
Excellent item. Love the slots for cards, perfect for bus pass! Also like the cleaning pad. Would highly recommend this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 5 April 2014
This is a very good quality case in terms of material and style, although for the price I expected nothing less. The clip-in design means there is no lip to get in the way when you're touching things at the edge of the screen. It did have a tendency to start to open up in my pocket a little at times, which is no great hassle but worth mentioning nonetheless. I must admit I was a little paranoid at the idea of the card edges rubbing against the phone screen, and that put me off using it in the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 21 Feb 2014
Really like the quality of the case. Looks good. Doesn't have a soft feel more like a rough texture but I think this helps keep the cover more resistant to scuff marks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case, 2 Feb 2014
Good build Quaility, great fit and holds 3 cards plus cash with no problems, I also use a rather chunky phono cable when plugging my iPhone into the car and most cases block the socket (not completely but they don't leave much room) but this has room to the side but again still holds the phone in place.

Loving it