Size: XX-LargeColour: FawnChange
Price:£5.99 - £19.99

on 15 May 2010
This is an excellent piece of kit. Another review criticised it for being thin but it is a MICROFLEECE not a FLEECE.
It is lightweight but VERY comfortable and warm.
The colour is a washed-out dark blue but in my view perfectly OK.
This is such good value I am getting another one because you could not replicate this quality for the price anywhere!
on 27 December 2010
Got this fleece for my bf for this bitterly cold Christmas. He loves it!

1) Sizing - ordered M and fit ok ( if being picky, I would say the sleeves are slightly too long). I find the sizing of Trespass clothing can be confusing and turns out to be too big sometimes, but this one is ok.

2) Colour - some reviewers described as 'wash-out blue' made me worry a bit about the colour when ordering. However, it turns out that my bf and I both love the colour. It may not be navy blue, but I wouldn't say 'wash-out' blue as it may sound like a bit of worn-out blue. It is simply deep blue(grey-blue maybe, definately not navy blue or 'wash-away' blue either) - lovely afterall. Wish we could have more colour choices though, would love to get a red one too.

3) Material and cutting - all good, nice, soft, thin, good for layering, bf says it feels very comfy.

Excellent price to keep him warm in winter time after all.
on 21 March 2011
Extremely thin but also very soft and warm.Be careful, Trespass sizes are a little to big.Check out official size guide when selecting yours.
on 26 December 2010
This is only my second microfleece but it is my best so far. Amazing price delivered and I needn't have worried about quality. The material is thinner but warmer than my other micro.
on 22 March 2011
Very pleased i got one of these, have seen similar in outdoor shops for £35/£40 so to get this for under a tenner is a bargain.
I,m 12 stone 5'10 and a large fits great.
Soft,warm and very comfortable, not a fleece as one review got mixed up with but a microfleece. If thats what you want buy one,you won't regret it. Wish they had more colours as i would get some more.. 10 out of 10 and i've never bothered to write a review before but this is quality..
on 29 October 2010
got this today for layering purposes and is a bargain for the price its lovely and warm and soft and being a micro fibre fleece its ideal when you want to layer up
on 26 November 2010
can be used as a mid layer or outer layer depending upon the season. Its thin, light and warm. Just the job
on 19 July 2011
This was bought has a birthday present for my father in law.He is very impressed with the quality of the top.
Excellent value for money.
I like a roomy fleece so I ordered a size extra to what I normally buy and I got what I wanted. In reality it's more a pinky, slighty washed out red than the colour it shows in the photo, but for the price I'm not complaining. I use it when I go walking in spring and autumn, or when I stop for lunch on top of a fell. Would buy again.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2013
I have been looking for a fleece for ages - ever since I purchased one on my way to scotland about 3 years ago. I had been looking for a navy micro fleece and could only find one for men in navy. I think it will be ok but it isnt quite what I was looking for. Will not buy another on line will need to see it and try it on first.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse