5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable quality, 1 Sept. 2013
This review is from: 8 Piece Leather Watch Box Grey (Office Product)
I bought this as a present for my husband and was very impressed with the look and feel of the product. It has an excellent finish and is fantastic quality, especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars With so many watch boxes and cases to choose from feel safe by reading this review..., 24 April 2014
This review is from: 8 Piece Leather Watch Box Grey (Office Product)
For literally weeks I pondered which box to buy for my 5 gents watches (most very large faced). I didn't want to ruin myself financially and didn't see the point of paying over £80 when there appeared to be some lovely quality products at around the £50 mark. At the same time, one thing which is always at the back of my mind when shopping online anywhere is I don't want to waste money on a cheap'n'shoddy item either.

Well, I can report with absolute clarity this watch case wins on all counts!
- quality construction and materials
- takes even the largest of gents watches per section
- cushions keep the watches tight and avoid rattling around
- soft lining means that the watch faces aren't going to get scratched

Considerations you may want to make when buying a watch case:
- do you want a clear glass/perspex window in the lid (I didn't)
- how many watches are you likely to collect over the years (with 5 already spanning 15 years I didn't see much point in going to a case which holds 10,12,18 watches)
- will you want it to fit in a bedside drawer or home safe (this unit is reasonably small and will likely fit into a bedside drawer)

I was impressed to see it is available in a range of colours but opted for the grey (call it a 'dress down' from the vibrant blue and red I also considered). I absolutely love the colour and the fact the cushions have watch motifs embroidered on them.

The only other real contender in my price range was the "axis steel black leather 8 watch display case" and it was a real flip of the coin to decide as they both have excellent reviews. I may never get to know how good the axis item is but I'm very happy with my Dulwich case. It looks and feels as if it would cost over £100 and will put a smile on any husband's face if this was given as a present.

The only VERY SLIGHT negative point to mention (and it is SLIGHT) is that if you have small wrists you may struggle to fasten your watch straps around the cushions. They are fairly big cushions

I hope this review helps people and gives the ability to make an informed choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 8 Piece Leather Watch Box Grey (Office Product)
I bought this as a present for my husband who has numerous expensive watches left on the window ledge . This not only looks good but is practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality leather item, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 8 Piece Leather Watch Box Grey (Office Product)
I bought this item for my son who has several presentation watches. He really liked it. The spare compartments will hold cufflinks until he gets another watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 10 April 2013
This review is from: 8 Piece Leather Watch Box Grey (Office Product)
This watch was a birthday present and i am very happy with the quailty, packaging and delivery. Price was good too so all round i would defo recommend to others!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifully, 13 Nov. 2014
This review is from: 8 Piece Leather Watch Box Grey (Office Product)
very attractive box, beautifully finished

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Aug. 2014