4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Published 10 months ago by Jade

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 8 Feb. 2014
This is a lovely design that's suitable for both girls and boys. In years to come it can be rolled away into the small tube and kept as a keepsake which is a great idea. I would have given it five stars but the tip of the orange marker pen is slightly too thick for writing clearly and I think that it is overpriced (it would be nice if it included some removable sticky fixers for the price).

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Jun. 2014
Was worried this would tear but it's a plastic like material and the only one I could find that started from 0cm as I wanted to measure my son from newborn monthly to show his how much he's grown when he's older. The only thing that slightly annoyed me was in the description it mentioned a storage container or canister. It's a thin plastic smarties-like tube I nearly threw it away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but a little expensive, 22 May 2014
C. SCORAH "Chris" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Talltape ('Tree') - Portable, Roll-up Height Chart Plus 1 Sharpie Mini Marker Pen To Measure Children From Birth To Adulthood - Choice of 7 Designs (Baby Product)
Chose this as it goes up to 2m which means that the whole family can have their heights recorded. It is also portable to be able to bring with you if you move house unlike other advhesive alternatives. It does what the description says so I can't really have any complaints but for the cost of the product it just doesn't feel like a 5 star product. I could just be being picky and I do recommend it to others though

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Jan. 2014
The family love it . Such a great idea & something we can keep always, measurements won't get lost when we paint the door again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 16 Aug. 2014
This is a really lovely height chart. We wanted something we could keep for years and this fits the bill perfectly. It comes with a permanent marker pen and the chart can either be laid down on the floor or pinned to the wall. We laid it on the floor to measure our one year old. I did find it a little tricky to get the roll tight enough to fit back into the packet, but that's the only slight thing wrong with it! If you roll tight enough there really shouldn't be a problem. The design is beautiful and we are really looking forward to using this ever year as our daughter grows up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, 29 Jan. 2014
This height chart has a nice design to it which would fit in any nursery regardless of decor.
I have used the chart to measure my baby and it's easy to use with him laying down. The chart measures up to 7ft in height and so will last the duration of childhood, through teens.
The only reason to which I have marked it down slightly is that the pen is almost a felt tip pen and smudges quickly and do it is recommended to use an alternative pen.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 27 Jan. 2014
A really nice idea and more substantial than expected, will accomodate several children and can also be removed to alternative site.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Idea but slightly overpriced, 27 Dec. 2013
I thought this a wonderful idea and a nice present for my two children to keep for their children growing-up.
I think the only thing I was disappointed with for the price I paid was the packaging!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very lovely picture, 19 Dec. 2013
My daughter really enjoys the picture and laughs at all the different animals that are climbing in the tree. I just wish it was a little more durable plastic. It's more like thick paper with a plastic glaze on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, beautiful, 11 Dec. 2013
I love this measure. It's of a good quality material, unisex in design, nice illustrations and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›